Los Angeles Babies

Pediatricians in Burbank

Does anyone have any suggestions for pediatricians in the Burbank, Toluca Lake, Studio City area?

Baby is due in September and I'm not sure how to go about starting the hunt for her doctor.

Re: Pediatricians in Burbank

• we love our son's pediatrician  :)  his name is Dr. N. Keith Ashburn (the n stands for Norman)  we love him because he isn't an alarmist, really gentle with the baby, and he isn't a fussy doctor.  also, at an early (in age) appointment, he asked if we had gone out with our son yet.  i was getting serious cabin fever and would cry at the drop of a hat.  he said we should take him out, because he does, after all, have an immune system, and was getting antibodies from me!  as long as it wasn't to crowded places, he would be fine.  so, with his blessing, we went to a very uncrowded sushi place nearby, and it was heaven!  of course, this was nearly 8 weeks ago  :)  he gave me some confidnce to go out, and it was great to not feel like i had to stay in the house all day  :)

hope it helped.  if you didn't want a male doctor, i hear one of his partners in the group, Dr. Hammer, is amazing as well  :)

they are located right on magnolia, just east of buena vista

• Our pediatrician is my most favorite doctor I have ever met in a life time of doctors!!!! He is wonderful, and so is the whole practice.  It is in Glendale...the practice is called Glendale Pediatrics (can find it online)...our Dr. is Dr. Henry, but Dr. Birsch great too (they all are)....I know a TON of people who go there, and are all equally as happy.  
    Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"