TTC After a Loss

My boobies will tell before POAS will

I can't help but feel like I'll know well in advance whether or not I'm KU because of my boobies.  During my last, and only, pregnancy my boobies hurt like a MFer.  They never hurt, tingle, anything usually.  Even before AF.  And they started early, before implantation.  So I think I'll know before I POAS that I'm PG next time.  Anybody else as sure as me about that?

P.S.  I know every pregnancy is different.  But I can't help but hope....

Re: My boobies will tell before POAS will

• I was counting on that too until I found out the hard way that Clomid makes my boobs hurt as bad, if not worse, than they did when I was KU.  Hope you are not on Clomid or you might want to stick with POAS'ing!
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm with you on that one. I never had sore boobs before, and as soon as I got them with my last pregnancy, I just knew I was PG. I'm counting on this symptom to appear before anything else the next time I get pregnant (hopefully). So I'm gonna be hoping that in a few weeks, I'll have to be wearing a sports bra 24/7. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't rely on my boobies....I get the worst heartburn! All 3 of my pregnancies I knew to test early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • This is EXACTLY how I feel!  They started to be just a little bit tender a few days ago, so I got all excited!  But, the past few days, not much at all :(  And believe me, I keep poking them to see!  Today, they feel totally normal, so I'm pretty resigned to the fact that this will not be it for us.  Sigh.
  • ooh ooh me too!! My boobs tend to hurt before af a little but with the pg I couldn't lay on my side or stomach because they hurt so badly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I thought this too - with my first pg my boobs told me 4 days before a test told me (I was riding in a golf cart and was screaming b/c the bouncing hurt so much.) second go around -- nothing. and NOW after 2 m/c my boobs get gigantic and sore before AF. shoot. why can't my body at least be consistent. Doesn't it know I am paying attention to it?
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Mine hurt from checking ot see if they hurt so often.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not me - mine never hurt & while PG with DS they only grew enough to fill the cup size I was already wearing... B :OI

BTW I was watching Weeds last night & I could not help but think of you
    I swear you look just like that lady?
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Last pregnancy I got blue veins on my chest and above my boobs. I'm checking every morning for signs of those. They were tender, but they were also enormous in size. I think the veins are a sign for me, since they looked so freakish. 
  • I've never had "the boob sign" Smile but I do think I'll be able to tell from my CM.  With at least two of my last four pregnancies I had a very noticeable increase in CM, and (this is weird; forgive me) it had a very particular smell.  Not bad.  Just noticeable and different.  I remember reading on the Nest years ago a woman who said she could tell she was pregnant really early on because "she knew what pregnant smelled like" (she was pregnant with #3 or 4).  I thought it was weird then, but now I think I know what she was talking about.  And it was never anything I was looking for.  I noticed it, thought it was weird, and in hindsight realized what it was.  I've never noticed it during a non-preg. cycle.

• I am the same way... but not as a pg symptom. 

I can tell right when I am about to O by my boobs.. they will get bigger and more sensitive just for one day!  But I cant completly rely on my science so I still POAOPK

• me too - but i was all sore nipples, rather than the actual boob itself : )

and as soon as that happens again i will run and POAS to confirm it

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"