High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

17-P HELP!

Hi ladies, I have been taking the shots for about 8 wks now and they are going well, but my insurance company messed up and didn't send my refill to me when I ordered it. ?I called yesterday and they said that they would send it to me for delivery today....well surprise it didn't come today and I am supposed to get my shot. ?Is it bad to delay the shot by a day? ?If I take it tomorrow should I resume the Tuesday the following week or switch the day to Wednesdays after that? ?Sorry for the Q's but the dr office is closed and I just need someone to reassure me : )
Baby Boy born still on March 10, 2008 at 21 wks 2 days : ( Finley Alyse born October 11, 2009 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Declan Jonathan born October 16, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 17-P HELP!

• Options

I see my OB every week for cervix checks and they administer my shots. Usually I go on Wednesdays, but I've gone on Tuesdays or Thursdays as well. HTH!       

• Options
    I get the shots as well and normally get them on Wednesdays, but my MFM's office has said that I can get them on Tuesdays or Thursdays if needed. Their practice allows one day sooner or one day later than your normal day, but I would imagine that the policy differs from group to group.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cool, thank you for the piece of mind ladies.  I am so mad, I called today to make sure that they are on their way today and was told that they will be getting delivered tomorrow!!  I freaked on them and they called a pharmacy in NJ to have them make my shots for me and have a courier bring it to my house.  Seriously, Aetna Specialty really blew it!
    Baby Boy born still on March 10, 2008 at 21 wks 2 days : ( Finley Alyse born October 11, 2009 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Declan Jonathan born October 16, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"