South Florida Babies

MJZ & MellyMelB

How are you ladies feeling?  Sending you lots of positive vibes for a speedy recovery.

::lots of hugs::

I know it isn't an easy process.

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: MJZ & MellyMelB

• Thanks for asking. My D&C was yesterday. I feel OK. I have almost no cramping or bleeding, but my whole lower abdomen feels sore, which I didn't expect. DH and I stayed home yesterday, but now we're back at work and it's not easy. I know it will get better with time, but right now, I just feel overwhelmed and sad.
  • ::hugs:: melissa :( we're all thinking about you and Mel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a similar exprience; I only bled the day of, and some light the following day.  Other than that, nothing.  The nurses warned me it will come (w/in 7-10 days) but never came.  My next bleed was AF exactly 28 days later (I do have VERY regular cycles).

I also had some soreness the next day or two, with some nausea the following day, so I worked from home the day after D&C.

If you have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, I'm here.

::hugs::

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi girls. I am a little late in responding because I have the flu. Can you believe it? Anyway, my D&C was on Friday. I thought I was done bleeding on Sunday and then it started up again. At my doctor's appt yesterday he did an u/s and told me I still have quite a bit of blood in my uterus. He said it should work itself out and I go back in a week for him to check. The D&C itself was wierd. :( Waking up not pregnant hit me like a ton of bricks.

We are sad and disappointed but doing okay. I try not to think too deep into it. I look at Sophia and she makes it better but she also makes me wonder what this baby would have looked like, acted like, etc.

The flu is a distraction right now, tho. I am home, doped up on meds, and washing my hands like crazy so that I don't infect Sophia.

Thanks for asking. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMellyMelB:
    The D&C itself was wierd. :( Waking up not pregnant hit me like a ton of bricks.

I know exactly how you feel.  You know it is going to happen, but waking and realizing it is all over... I was balling the moment I opened my eyes.

imageMellyMelB:
    We are sad and disappointed but doing okay. I try not to think too deep into it. I look at Sophia and she makes it better but she also makes me wonder what this baby would have looked like, acted like, etc.

I still wonder the same.  The doc requested testing of the tissue to determine cause of m/c, but too little tissue to determine anything.

Is this testing being done?  Since you were further along, perhaps they can even determine the sex.  I wish I knew at least that.

Hope you feel better.  ::hugs::

-- Jackie
  • The pathology came back clear. There is no obvious cause for the m/c. It was just one of those things. With everything my sister went through and is going through I really, truly feel that if something like this has to happen - if something was wrong - that its better it happened now rather than later. I am doing okay. Sometimes I feel like I am doing better than I should. Its wierd but some part of me seems to to have known that this pregnancy wasn't meant to be.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"