Northern California Babies
Options

Vent from a working mama

I WISH that cities would offer fun activities and classes for kids/parents on the weekends. I look at all the fun classes offered and they are all during the day M-F, and I wish I could do them with D on a weekend. Blah.

Re: Vent from a working mama

• Options
    I agree 100 million %.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Here here!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanna do "music class"!!!  (Well.. not right now... but still!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TOTALLY.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree 100%!!!
  • Options
    Ditto.  Like a million times ditto.
  • Options
    I agree too and I'm not even a working mama. ?Just because I SAHM doesn't mean I don't want to do fun things on the weekends too.
  • Options

imageMy.ABC.Life:
    Here here!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanna do "music class"!!!  (Well.. not right now... but still!)

Music Together has Saturday & Sunday classes.  I have a friend who takes her kids to swim lessons on Saturdays... not sure where, but it is on your side of the tunnel.  I can find our more info if you like.

I know that doesn't totally help you.... the weekend class options are limited.  :(

• Options
    I agree!  We have managed to find a toddler's gymnastics class through Pleasant Hill Rec that is from 5-5:45 pm on Thursdays, but it still requires me to leave early.  We have DD in swim lessons at the Pleasant Hill YMCA mondays & wednesdays from 5:30 - 6, which DH takes her to.  But they aren't home until close to 6:30, and then I only see DD for 1 1/2 hours before bed:(  I so agree...wish there were more weekend classes...
  • Options
    I totally feel ya!

This was one of my biggest gripes about going back to work and it still stings. I mean, by the time I get home from work, I only get about 2-3 hours with J before it's bedtime. It's a no win situation Crying

• Options

Word. If I look hard enough I can find activities/classes on the weekends but it seems like most everything is m-f, 9-5.

• Options
    imageKellina71:

imageMy.ABC.Life:

Music Together has Saturday & Sunday classes.  I have a friend who takes her kids to swim lessons on Saturdays... not sure where, but it is on your side of the tunnel.  I can find our more info if you like.

I know that doesn't totally help you.... the weekend class options are limited.  :(

yes we went to the music together class, but I wanted him to do like a tumble class or something and they don't have that. They have gymboree but that is $$ compared to M-F

• Options

I agree!!! I do know that Day One has put together a couple weekend classes, but they were poorly attended. And now J's outgrown them :(

Boo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"