Multiples
Options

Did anyone bleed after a vaginal u/s?

I had an u/s yesterday and both babies looked perfect.  Lastnight though when I went to the bathroom there was blood everytime I wiped for a couple of hours.  It has stopped and there was no cramping.  Called the doc and waiting for a call back.

Re: Did anyone bleed after a vaginal u/s?

• Options
    I had some bleeding after a vaginal u/s and it did stop almost immediately.  My doctor did tell me that I would probably have some light bleeding.  I am sure that everything is okay!  Congrats!
  • Options
    I need to have it done everytime I go see the peri (bi-weekly) and so far no spotting, but I was in the hospital on Friday since I was concerned about a pain and the OB checked my cervix with her fingers and the nurse advised me that it might cause so spotting, depending how sensitive my cervix was, but it's always good to call and be sure, which in your case you did :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did after my nt scan at 12 wks.  My DR said in those early wks of pg your cervix is so sensitive that any little thing can irriate it / make it bleed. 
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"