Cincinnati Babies
Options

Holy hell, I just looked at my ticker

When in the world did I get under 100 days to go?  I guess logically, it was about 12 days ago, but somehow that escaped my notice!  Good grief, I have got to get my act together and at least get out and wash the newborn clothes......yowza.
Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
imageimage
imageimage
The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler

Re: Holy hell, I just looked at my ticker

• Options
    Yay! Baby Who will be here before you know it :)
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    Don't feel bad Katie! I haven't washed anything either:-) We have all of the necessities but I haven't gotten around to washing clothes, putting sheets in the crib, setting up the changing table, etc. There is furniture in the room though! I just dug out the infant seat the other day but I need to wash that down too. Time flies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too just looked at mine!  I am 6 days behind you...this is crazy!!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Options
    I need to run screaming from this post!  I am such a procrastinator.  No one would ever guess that I do project management for a living.  Clearly I do not do well with deadlines, HA!   Huh?
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    How exciting!!
  • Options

Tell me about it! I have 9 weeks left and I'm like, whoa baby! At least the room is painted and we have furniture. But I better make a list and get going on all the rest soon!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

• Options

We got the furniture a month ago... and it's still sitting in boxes in our living room Indifferent We got as far as painting... still waiting to get the fan installed and the new carpet as well. Been really dragging ass on this!

I've had one shower, and have another in 3 weeks. Because we don't know what we're having we got zero clothes (which I LOVE! got all the stuff we need instead!) Except that I've bought nothing for baby in the clothes department... so I have nothing to even wash! Guess I should get on that.

OY.

So basically, we're all procrastinators!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow...time does seem to be flying!  I can't wait for your little one to arrive (but I will so stay in there baby!) and find out what you are having!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageaddslove:
    Wow...time does seem to be flying!  I can't wait for your little one to arrive (but I will so stay in there baby!) and find out what you are having!!

Agreed!  I can't wait to find out what you are having too!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"