Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

I may not be on for a while

DH's partner has screwed us.  His partner is opening a store in Dallas, taking all of our employees and customers, but was oh so kind enough to leave us the store so we can try to save a sinking ship, ha.  I am very angry and very bitter and so sad for my DH.  This explains a lot.  The only good thing is that we are pulling together as a team on this which we haven't been in quite some time.  Please just keep us in your thoughts/prayers cause i have no clue what this means for us as a family yet.

Re: I may not be on for a while

• OMG. I'm so sorry.  Definitely keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. 

I don't know what I can do to help....but if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

• Loading the player...
  • I am soooo sorry! Please update us when you get a chance.

• imagebnljane1988:

I don't know what I can do to help....but if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

winning lottery ticket?  several rounds of shots?? lol

• OMG. 

I am so so so sorry hon. What a ginormous crotchpheasant.  PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out.  Even if it's just a place to hang out, or if you need a baby sitter on a weekend or something. 

((hugs))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Rhi, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you & your family in my prayers. 
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    imagebnljane1988:

winning lottery ticket?  several rounds of shots?? lol

lottery ticket....I wish.

Several rounds of shots....I CAN DO!  Just come in to the restaurant!

• I'm so sorry, Rhi, please let us know how we can help. 
  • OMG! That's horrible. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this turns around to be a good thing for the two of you!
  • And I hope you've contacted a lawyer in regards to all of this.  Your DH's partner shouldn't be able to get away with this, did they have a contract or anything?
  • I am so sorry Rhi, you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry... I hope this turns out to be a blessing for you and your family.  Good Luck!  My prayers are with you.

• imageCreamPuff06:
    And I hope you've contacted a lawyer in regards to all of this.  Your DH's partner shouldn't be able to get away with this, did they have a contract or anything?

D- i am so so confused on all of this.  Basically DH is a 25% partner and jerkoff is 75% majority partner therefore he makes all decisions.  We have a contract, but basically DH is responsible for 25% of debt (which stands around 1 mil right now) and would get 25% of profit (HA!).  Jerkoff has complete control, instead of everything going straight to the main office in Hollywood, FL, our store has/had to send everything through the Naples, FL office first.  That is because that is Jerkoff's main office (his mom is his Office Mgr) and i SWEAR he is doctoring our financial paperwork.  I was copying everything that we sent and trying my best to cover our butts, and i think that is why Jerkoff told DH after ike was born i couldn't work for the company anymore.  DH has not gotten his quarterly statements for this year yet (that's 2 we are missing since today is July 1st), but Jerkoff had them yesterday when he flew out and met with DH.  We have NO CLUE what we owe, what we pay, what we earn because Jerkoff has made it that way and when i have tried to get that information BEFORE it is sent to the accountant in Hollywood, i've been shut down and DH never wanted to "rock the boat".  I am so worried and i know that there's some shady stuff going on but i don't know how i can get my hands on the info i need.

• Yuck! Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
  • I am so sorry this is happening to you guys. Just call me if you need anything. Geez, what kind of a douche does this??
  • imageibfloridagirl:

imageCreamPuff06:
    And I hope you've contacted a lawyer in regards to all of this.  Your DH's partner shouldn't be able to get away with this, did they have a contract or anything?

D- i am so so confused on all of this.  Basically DH is a 25% partner and jerkoff is 75% majority partner therefore he makes all decisions.  We have a contract, but basically DH is responsible for 25% of debt (which stands around 1 mil right now) and would get 25% of profit (HA!).  Jerkoff has complete control, instead of everything going straight to the main office in Hollywood, FL, our store has/had to send everything through the Naples, FL office first.  That is because that is Jerkoff's main office (his mom is his Office Mgr) and i SWEAR he is doctoring our financial paperwork.  I was copying everything that we sent and trying my best to cover our butts, and i think that is why Jerkoff told DH after ike was born i couldn't work for the company anymore.  DH has not gotten his quarterly statements for this year yet (that's 2 we are missing since today is July 1st), but Jerkoff had them yesterday when he flew out and met with DH.  We have NO CLUE what we owe, what we pay, what we earn because Jerkoff has made it that way and when i have tried to get that information BEFORE it is sent to the accountant in Hollywood, i've been shut down and DH never wanted to "rock the boat".  I am so worried and i know that there's some shady stuff going on but i don't know how i can get my hands on the info i need.

Seriously, find a lawyer.  Even if you have to contact the free Legal Aid office around here, get a lawyer NOW and give him/her all of the information that you've got, tell him/her what's been going on, and do it NOW.  It's good that you copied as much as you could, that will help you; you've just got to get legal help with this.  There is something definitely shady going on, but you need help to get it taken care of.  That the information was sent to another office before being sent on to the actual home office is a huge red flag right there.  :(  Google Legal Aid and the city you live in, there's got to be something out there.

• Wow, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this right now. I would definitely find a lawyer asap. Maybe someone on here has some connections and could help you out?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oh Rhi, I am so sorry. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. Hugs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry, Rhi. I am with CreamPuff. My first thought was that you need to contact a lawyer and have them look at your contracts and other documentation. I hope you find some recourse for this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, I am sooo sorry, Rhi. I agree with Creamy. ?Get yourself some legal advice. ?This is all very, very sucky.
  • That stinks.  I"m sorry.  Good luck!  I agree with the lawyer stuff.
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Rhi, I am so sorry this is ha[[ening to you. I will keep you & your family in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything or want to talk. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"