23. mandarod

24. kljs1978

25. char-char

26. chicagoteri79

27. sars1202 (?)

28. MnRinTexas

29. dec05gurl

30. aggie_teacher

Please keep me up to date on confirmations/cancellations - important for food prep. and gift bags. Thanks

Re: July MNO updated attendance list

• I know nametags are kinda lame....but do you want me to provide them so everyone can write down their SN and their real name since there are many people who have not met?  That way, maybe people might be more willing to venture out of their "comfort" zone.

I know at the Melting Pot GTG, I had trouble keeping everyone straight.

Wont hurt my feelings if you think it's a dumb idea. I want honest opinions.

• imagebnljane1988:

I know nametags are kinda lame....but do you want me to provide them so everyone can write down their SN and their real name since there are many people who have not met?  That way, maybe people might be more willing to venture out of their "comfort" zone.

I know at the Melting Pot GTG, I had trouble keeping everyone straight.

Wont hurt my feelings if you think it's a dumb idea. I want honest opinions.

No, it's a great idea - we did it for our very first GTG and it really helped a LOT.  I would volunteer to make them again ('cause I'm a nerd like that and it would be fun), if it will help.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Creamy that would be awesome!  I like the name tag idea, i may feel like a dork, but at least i won't be a dork by myself! :o)
  • Sorry ladies, but I'm going to have to miss out.  An old friend of mine is coming in town and is coming over for dinner.  Have fun!
  • imageCreamPuff06:

No, it's a great idea - we did it for our very first GTG and it really helped a LOT.  I would volunteer to make them again ('cause I'm a nerd like that and it would be fun), if it will help.  :)

I would love for you to make them....honestly...one less thing for me to worry about.

• imagebnljane1988:
    imageCreamPuff06:

I would love for you to make them....honestly...one less thing for me to worry about.

Coolness, I can do that!  :)  Glad to help!

• BNL, I just found out we will be gone for a couple weeks in July, so I need to confirm the date. ?Hopefully I can still make it.?
  • Yay! I can make it. ?I'm still in : )
  • Can I join???  We arrived here late last night (after a long 15 hr drive) - so I'm in town now and I would LOVE to meet some people (I know 1 person now, our realtor). 

I'm a newbie to PM though

• yay!!  We'd love to have you join!!  Location PM'd.  Let me know if you can be there!!

click on "my bump" in the upper left hand corner.  Then click the "my friends" tab.  Then click the "messages" tab.

• imagebnljane1988:

yay!!  We'd love to have you join!!  Location PM'd.  Let me know if you can be there!!

click on "my bump" in the upper left hand corner.  Then click the "my friends" tab.  Then click the "messages" tab.

Thanks!!

• I don't know if I'll be there or not! My mother is still in the hospital and I might still be here (Houston) helping her recuperate at home! I'll update as I know more! If I miss it, I'll be COMPLETELY bummed since I had to miss the last gtg, too!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"