Stay at Home Moms

Recommend your fav bag!

I'm in the market for a new handbag/purse and having the hardest time finding something!  Once I think I see something I like I immediately recoil, thinking it's just not going to work.  This is a ridiculous thing to be crazy about huh?

Anyway, requirements are it must be big enough to accommodate my items, plus little toys/odds and ends for a 2 year old and newborn.  Internal pockets would be helpful. 

GO!

Re: Recommend your fav bag!

• I don't have a favorite brand/designer, but I tend to gravitate toward deep red leather. I'm not a fan of logo bags, just solid leather. I usually peruse the selection at TJ Maxx until I find "the one", as I'm far too cheap to pay retail.

Sorry, that wasn't very helpful, was it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My friend who has a custom graphic design/stationary business has also just started selling "31" bags (it's a brand name). If you go to her website: https://love2bcreative.com/ and click on "My 31 Biz" you can find her catalogs of purses and bags. They're AWESOME!! 31 is becoming a very popular name brand and they have a very wide variety of styles, sizes, fabrics etc...
  • Loading the player...
  • I found a great bag at H&M not too long ago. ?I use it instead of a diaper bag and it fits a few diapers, a pack of wipes, my wallet, coupon holder, other misc. stuff and I still have room to shove in a sippy and snack trap. ?It is off white leather with draw strings and a snap (kind of hobo style I would guess) there are two internal open pockets and one zippered one. ?Plus it has rings holding the straps on so I can hook my keys to them and don't have to worry about them sinking to the bottom. ?The best part of all is it was only $20! ?

?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I have the Skip Hop Studio, it has tons of pockets and room for all my stuff as well as DS. I love it, I'm also going to pickup another of theirs, the Chic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have 2 that I LOVE - both are diaper bags and both are great for more than 1 kid and their stuff.

Mia Bossi Maria

Storksak Emily 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • I love my StorkSak Emily.  It is a diaper bag, but looks like a regular purse, and it has a ton of inside compartments to hold things.  It was a bit more expensive than I normally spend on a bag, but to me it is worth it since I use it everyday.
  • BIG fan of Vera Bradley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"