Multiples

Dr. Luke's book

Yay, it came today!  I ordered it online......................::sneaks of to couch to read::..........

Re: Dr. Luke's book

• Mine just came a few days ago.  Enjoy reading, I feel like I have a lot to learn:)
  • yay!  I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and there was a guy on the phone with his wife in the pregnancy book section.  He kept telling her they didn't have any.  I picked up a twin book and after he hung up he said he was looking for a twin book for his wife and he picked up Dr. Luke's.  I told him he had to buy that one!  I don't know if he believed me though, lol.
    My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!!  Mine came on Monday, and I'm already half-way through it!  Great info!
  • I got mine a few weeks ago and I have really enjoyed it. However, I am really taking her eating advice with a grain of salt. I mentioned to my doctor how much she suggested eating/gaining and she said she thought that was ridiculous. DH read it too and when he went grocery shopping, he bought whole milk. I was like, umm, sorry there is no way I'm drinking that. He said, well, Dr. Luke recommends whole milk and full fat ice cream! I told him that I would drink 2% instead of skim, but that was as far as I'd go! :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"