Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone twitter?

H just convinced me to sign up and I have no one to follow, lol.  it's bizarre, how much more of my personal, boring-ish life shall I post all over the internet? the bump? check.  Facebook? check?  Twitter? check. 

so let's all follow each other :)

Re: anyone twitter?

• Well I am not happy about Twitter.  I signed up and used my normal sign in that I use for EVERYTHING and when I went to login it wouldn't work.  So I tried to find myself and couldn't yet I have had 4 e-mails of people "following" me but I can never log in to figure it all out!  I feel so out of the loop. LOL 

• OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVER!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageParks2Be:
    OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVER!!!!!!

Mama needs to update her signature :)  Thanks though! We had the big birthday party on Saturday.  It was a hit :)  I guess I am a 12-24 mther now but that board is toooooo slow.

• imageBrookie-Cookie:

imageParks2Be:
    OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIVER!!!!!!

Mama needs to update her signature :)  Thanks though! We had the big birthday party on Saturday.  It was a hit :)  I guess I am a 12-24 mther now but that board is toooooo slow.

Noooooooooo!  Do NOT leave us behind!!  There are no rules to posting on boards!  Just because River is a year only means you can post 1st-3rd tri, 0-6, 6-12 & 12+ !  You can choose which board you want and it OBVIOUS you want to stick with us.  Duh.

• I am on it. You can follow me, TheNerdyKatie !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"