Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Those of you who are pg...

Did you find that you got some more energy during the 2nd trimester, or am I doomed for the rest of the time??

I am now home for the summer with DD, and I am exhausted!  I have napped both days for over an hour (I know...I'm lucky), but I sure would like to clean the house....and what's going to happen when I go back to work and I can't nap? 

Re: Those of you who are pg...

• Options
    Im not as far along as you but I sure hope my energy comes back by second tri!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Options
    I am starting to get a little energy back, but it seems to be super slow coming and comes in spurts, but I do feel better. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to say no I didn't - BUT Caleb did not start walking until 4 weeks ago.  So through my 2nd tri, I was lugging around a nearly 30lb child on top of being pregnant.  It really wore me out.  I'm sure I didn't have that 1st tri exhaustion, but I certainly didn't feel better.
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I never got an energy burst...in fact, since my BFP my energy level has been slowly plummeting. Ugh.
  • Options
    I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I'm in the same boat...I am napping BOTH times my DD does and I'm still tired.  It takes all the energy I can muster just to leave the house. Sometimes I feel so weak, I can't even pick up my DD  :(  I don't remember it being this bad when I was pregnant with her...and I was working full time!  I can only hope it gets better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am hoping that when I hit 2nd Tri I get energy again but if its like last time 2nd tri was the worst part.
  • Options
    Well then I guess I better be happy about being able to nap now!!!  I was sick with pneumonia for 6 weeks at the start of the pg, so anything is better than that....
  • Options

I've been exhausted the entire time. I'm feeling better now that I'm not working but during my 1st pregnancy, I napped all the time. Now with Ryan that's not an option so I'm tired pretty much all the time :(

• Options
    It's so much better these past couple weeks.  I thought I was going to die.
  • Options
    Th whole 1st trimester was just a mess in terms of being exhausted. My housework realllly slacked.This past weekend was the first time in over a month that I was able to get up and clean like I really wanted to and cook and do laundry. I still get wiped out so I definitely need to pass myself, but it is much better then 1st Tri.
  • Options

So far no luck in the energy returning.  I am exhausted all of the time.  However, with the first pg if I needed to nap or rest I could but this time there is no such thing.  I just try to do one thing a day after work and hope that by the time I complete everything it isn't time to start all over again. :)

• Options

Since I've been pregnant for like a minute & a half, I haven't even reached the bone-crushing fatigue stage...but I know it's looming. ugh. It was so hard with DS and I didn't have a toddler to chase after.

Unfortunately I AM in the "ohmygodImightthrowup" stage. FUN! I thought m/s didn't start until week 7?!?!?!

Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"