Parenting after a Loss

Re: OMG - did y'all see this??? (LIP)

• WTH? That is crazy and scary! I am SOOOO glad our worst problems are not responding to all the posts we read!
  • wow -that's crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy Moly!

that's taking it to a whole other level... scary!

• jen3jen3 member
    Is it wrong that I laughed a little?  Yes, I am glad we have such smaller problems.  People are crazy!
  • WOW!!  That's nuts!
  • It's insane. Someone on my local board posted it and another woman who frequents Parenting says that she thinks the OP whose DH got the email made it real easy to find info on him by posting about his job and other stuff that would give it away.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Wow the posts that Boston made aren't even that bad compared to other flaming posts I've seen.  gKatieh is the one that's a little crazy I think! I feel bad for her when she gets in with some of the ladies on 0-6!
    Baby H #1 born in January '09 after a M/C January '08 Baby H #2 born in May '11 Baby H #3 due April 17th 2013
  • I wonder what her husband's reaction to all that was... I mean about what the poster said
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it is crazy but man, that boston girl sounds like a miserable biznatch. ?what goes around comes around I guess.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Indifferent Wow, to go through all the trouble to find someone's husband's email write up something like that and send it......someone has too much time on their hands.
  • wow........Indifferent
    ~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby