Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart Help!!

After managing to figure out the chart linkage... oddly enough I am 19 days past ovulation and here I continue to get negative HPT. Yes, I have irregular cycles and quite honestly I just started ovulating last cycle.

What gives? I am almost to the point that I am convinced something is wrong with me rather than being pregnant... have an HCG blood test on Thursday.

Any takers on some analysis?

Re: Chart Help!!

• Sorry, too many open circles for me to guess. GL.
  • mooetamooeta member
    I'm not convinced you O'd.  Sorry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LLRTLLRT member
    Open circles are mainly because I travel throught different time zones. I realize it is a little crazy but they are within an hour apart.
  • imagemooeta:

Me too.  The open circles make it difficult to say, but if I were to guess it would be CD26 or 27. You temps seemed to stay high after that.  Also, you had EWCM after the O date FF gave you.  GL 

• mooetamooeta member
    Even if all your circles were closed, I don't see a clear thermal shift.  I'm sorry with so many open circles and no clear thermal shift you may be experiencing an annov cycle or a longer than normal cycle.  I would test again in a week and keep temping.
  • Maybe if you did...close to 26? Just a guess. Traveling makes things difficult, no doubt.

• i'm not sure if you definitely Od but either way, it looks as if it's on its way down to the coverline.
  • imageMrs.M317:

imagemooeta:

Me too.  The open circles make it difficult to say, but if I were to guess it would be CD26 or 27. You temps seemed to stay high after that.  Also, you had EWCM after the O date FF gave you.  GL 

If I had to guess, I would say this too -- though as other PPs said, it isn't completely clear that you O'd at all this cycle. GL.

4 Clomid cycles + 3 IUIs w/ injectables + 1 IVF = 1 m/c, 1 ectopic
    FET May 2011 = BFP! Beta 1 (8dp5dt): 336, Beta 2 (12dp5dt): 2033, Beta 3 (14dp5dt): 4706

? So thankful for our little guys, born at 33 weeks. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"