Toddlers: 24 Months+

Re: BSC happenings with our friends on Parenting

• Options
    whoa. thats nuts!
  • Options
    I was just reading this.  Wow.  Whoever did that is completely BSC! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

WHAT?!?!  People are nuts.

ETA:  I went back and read the OP links that the *mystery* emailer put in her email.  I can see where the *mystery* person might be put off by someone jumping their arse like that over something the OP wasn't sure about.  It doesn't justify an email to her husband, but there's no need to be so rude to someone.

• Options
    Did you see who kittycarr suspects?  Our very own Mrs.C2B (or whatever her name was).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageErika6504:
    Did you see who kittycarr suspects?  Our very own Mrs.C2B (or whatever her name was).

yes!  I saw that too!  Too bad that BostonMama isn't on so she could tell someone the email address it came from; some of those Nesties are very good at finding stuff out!

• Options
    W.O.W.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is nuts! ?I went back and read the posts referenced in the email, and while it totally does not justify someone going through the effort to email a nestie's husband, I hope it will make people think twice about bashing other nesties. ?I can't stand it when someone c&p's a post just to make fun of someone else- it's so childish. ?(although some of the first tri ones can be pretty darn amusing!)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    And this is why I'm becoming less & less involved on the nest. Women are CRA-ZY!
  • Options
    That is INSANE!!! 
  • Options
    That is really weird. 
  • Options
    imageRead2Me:
    That is nuts! ?I went back and read the posts referenced in the email, and while it totally does not justify someone going through the effort to email a nestie's husband, I hope it will make people think twice about bashing other nesties. ?I can't stand it when someone c&p's a post just to make fun of someone else- it's so childish. ?(although some of the first tri ones can be pretty darn amusing!)
    well I c&p but it was kinda a PSA ;)
  • Options

imageStacieErin:
    imageRead2Me:
    well I c&p but it was kinda a PSA ;)

:) ?PSAs are all good!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    that is "straightjacket" crazy.IndifferentTongue TiedZip it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"