Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Should I try to sell stroller on CL?

We have this stroller. We got it way back when I first found out I was pregnant thinking it was a jogging stroller (it's not), and have used it as a secondary stroller. It's nice, but takes up a lot of room in my trunk, and I was contemplating whether to get a nice umbrella stroller that we can take on trips (we travel 3 hours to visit dh's family a few times a year). Do you think it would be worth it to try to sell it on CL? I've kept it pretty clean and we've probably only used it a couple times a month.

Re: Should I try to sell stroller on CL?

• Options
    Posting on CL is free right? Then I say go for it..it doesn't hurt anything to try!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    looks like a nice one. if you dont want it anymore i would try to sell it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definetly!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Absolutely!
  • Options
    I would. I have been very successful selling stuff on CL.  I've sold DD's exersaucer, jumperoo, and the cheap umbrella stroller from BRU.  It was all used but in very clean, good condition.
  • Options
    I would try to sell it if you don't use it.  We have one we are going to be listing on CL
  • Options
    I sold a stroller on CL in three days. It was a Maclaren so the demand was a little higher, but it was originally $199 and I got $125 for it. It was a year old.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"