Infertility
Options

IVF #1 starting next cycle.

I am excited but nervous about starting IVF. I have a class on Thursday about how to do all the shots and stuff. NERVOUS.

Re: IVF #1 starting next cycle.

• Options

Best of luck to you.  Honestly the shots arent that bad.  I promise. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck and don't worry--when you get nervous that's what we're here for!
    2009: 1st IVF began 12/29, cancelled due to OHSS; 1st full IVF began 2/10 ER 2/27 ET 3/4 BFN 3/13; IVF #2 began 5/23 ER 6/4 ET 6/9 BFP 6/18 Lost our baby on 9/12. 2010: IVF #3 (w/PGD) began 2/1 ER: 2/15 ET: 2/20 BFN 3/1; Took a break for hernia surgery and recovery; IVF #4 (w/PGD) began 6/30 ER 7/13 ET 7/18 BFN 7/27; IVF #5 began 10/23 ER 11/5 ET 11/10 Low Pos 11/19 BFN 11/22; Took a break: got a 2nd opinion,changed insurance,chose a new RE,and recharged emotionally. 2011: "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 6/4, 6/6, and 6/7 BFN on 6/21. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/3 & 7/5 BFN on 7/19. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/30, 8/1 & 8/2...the journey continues into 2012 with three more IVFs and 6 more IUIs...now looking at IVF with donor egg Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Good luck! I am currently on my first cycle and I too am nervous yet excited. I left the injection class feeling overwhelmed but today was my frist shot of lupron and I did it right so I must have learned something. Well good luck again!
  • Options
    GL! I am almost to my first ET of my IVF #1! Feel free to ask my any questions or PM me if you need anything! You will make it through! I felt so nervous the whole time and none of it was as bad as I thought!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I know exactly how you're feeling.  We have our appointment on Friday to sign our consent forms and learn about meds & injections.  I'm feeling the perfect combination of excitement and nerves!  Good luck to you! 
  • Options
    thanks girls! I am so happy to have this board. I am sure I will be asking so many questions.
  • Options
    It is natural to be nervous but you CAN do this! Good Luck!
  • Options
    I was just as nervous.  We've made it through the lupron, the stimming and the trigger, and ER is tomorrow morning.  time flies  good luck to you!!! hope this IVF cycle will give you the BFP you're hoping forBig Smile
  • Options

we have our injectibles teach on thurs., too!

exciting times!!

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went to my injectable class last Thursday.  Honestly I wasn't really nervous going into it. It didn't hit me until I was there and had the needles in front of me that I started to freak out.  The progesterone needle especially was bad. We did a practice subcutaneous shot though and it really was fine, so I feel ok about that now. I made DH do one too! Ha, that made me feel a little better Smile
    Ectopic pregnancy Aug. 2008, followed by a diagnosis of two blocked tubes.
    IVF#1 gave us a BFP on 8/24/09, DD born May 2010
    Surprise, natural BFP July 2012 ended in miscarriage 9/4/12 at 10w4d
    FET#1 January 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just take it one day at a time!  Good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"