TTC After a Loss
Options

OMG.

Remember the special night I had planned for myself? I was expecting a "vibrating" friend that was delivered in a plain unmarked box? It was my peppermill that was backordered from Williams Sonoma!  I pour wine, drew a bath was going to go to bed and romance myself, I opened the box and pull this out:

CAN ANYTHING JUST WORK OUT FOR ME? (think it could still work? ...forget I asked that...didn't mean it...kinda)image

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG.

• Options
    you could still have a good 'ol time with that... you said you love cooking... you will be taking it to a whole new level!!!
  • Options
    ahhhhh you made me laugh!!! hahaha!!! I just got mine in the mail the other day ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL LMAO!!  That's awesome!
  • Options
    Lol this sounds like my luck too. I hope you at least enjoyed the wine and bath
    BFP #1 06/15/08 Missed M/C 07/22/08
    BFP #2 11/08/08 Chemical Pregnancy 11/14/08
    BFP #3 01/17/10 Mark Jason born Sept 16 2010
    BFP #4 08/17/11 Chemical Pregnancy 08/23/11
    BFP #5 01/06/12 Blighted Ovum 2/2/12 M/C 2/11/12
    BFP #6 11/28/12 EDD 08/10/13 Saw/Heard Heartbeat 12/20!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

:: giggles::

I guess the boxes would be of a similar shape:)

I just saw a whole section of vibrating "pepper grinders" at the smut store on Sunday.... just go to Cirillas:)

• Options
    LMAO.  Sorry, but that is hilarious. 
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member

oh shiit i'm lmao!! just throw some lube on it.

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    haha, that's funny!  Sorry!  It's got to be the next package that comes though!
  • Options

What a tease!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"