Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

too big for the infant bathtub

So, my babies are just about too long for the infant tub . . . what did you do next?  Put them in the regular tub and bathe them that way?  Should I put something down to soften the feel of the basin?

Thanks!

Re: too big for the infant bathtub

• Options
    We have that "Primo Eurotub" baby tub and it's huge. It has a toddler side and an infant side. So if you need to get another baby tub, you could get that one.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We bought this bath seat. Works well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a bath sponge, a ducky tub and a hard plastice tub.  With DS< we started out with the sponge on the counter, went to the hard tub, then the sponge in the bottom of the tub again, then the ducky tub to the real tub.
  • Options
    kerivpkerivp member

imageNicoleWI:
    We have that "Primo Eurotub" baby tub and it's huge. It has a toddler side and an infant side. So if you need to get another baby tub, you could get that one.

We have this too and I LOVE it!

BabyFruit Ticker TTC #2 since March 2010. 2 LOSSES ... c/p - Dec 2010. Ectopic - March 2011. Me: 35; DH: 34 DX: DOR, egg quality issues ; DH - all normal FSH 10.1, Estradiol 21.8, AMH 0.49 IVF #1 (Oct/Nov 2011) (Antagonist with BCP's)- 5R, 0 eggs to transfer CD3 b/w by same RE 1/2012: FSH 6, AMH 1.4...wtf?? IVF #2 (Apr 2012) EPP/Antagonist with ICSI - 10R, 7M, 6 ICSI'd, 2F. 3DT = BFN AMH tested by new RE 6/2012 - 2! Saving money for IVF #3. Started a ton of supplements in May 2012 and hoping for a miracle! SURPRISE BFP!! (October 2012)
  • Options
    imagekerivp:

imageNicoleWI:

We have this too and I LOVE it!

ditto!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a Fisher Price tub shaped like a whale.  There is a little green "bench" for infants to sit on (and lean back) and when they get older, you can take the bench out for toddlers.  It's worked really well for us!  We got ours at BRU, but I saw them at Target and Sears as well.
  • Options
    We have one of those soft bath seats that you can either lay the baby on or sit him up in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"