Multiples

City Mini users - I need help!

I think I am having a stupid day (I suppose lack of sleep can definetly do that to a person). When you fold your stroller shut - does it snap into place?  Or does it just fold over?  I feel like it should click into something.  Also - I got the parent console from bru, and I can't seem to figure out for the life of me how to attach it...did I need to order a special one for the double stroller, or is this an easy way to attach this one?  Sorry for the stupid questions, I just can't seem to figure anything out today!!!  Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Re: City Mini users - I need help!

• Mine just folds in half.  It doesn't snap or anything even though I felt like it should also!

No idea about the parent console...I hope someone knows because I'd love to get one.

After a PCOS dx, 18 months of trying, 3 rounds of clomid and 2 follistim IUIs our babies are here!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ours just folds over too - we could not find anything to keep it closed so DH attached a mini bungee cord to keep it closed together.  

I just looked up the parent console on the baby jogger website b/c I want to order one.  It appears that there is only one that should be used on the single and/or double.  I also checked it out on Amazon and it got mixed reviews. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • feel under the seat there is a strap velcroed down there to keep it shut.  I dont know about the PC.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It just folds shut.  There is a velcro strap under the front edge of the seats.  You can use that to strap it closed, but IMo it is a PITA.  I bought a cheap piece of velco-ish stuff (except it fastens onto itself) and I wrap that around the wheel and handlebar to keep it closed.

I have a Sunshine Kids console.  It fits on one side of the handlebar (basically behind one baby).

• I usually just fold it over and we store it in our trunk. As far as the pc, I have it, and it stinks!!! I was very surprised being that the stroller and its products are so expensive. I bought it on Amazon a few months ago. It doesn't fit correctly AT ALL- is that the same problem you're having? When you connect the snap buttons, it scrunches up the cup holder and doesn't stay level. I also ordered the snack trays. They don't suck as bad, but they sit very high and far for the babies to reach, and the velcro straps made to anchor them don't reach around the belly bar. Actually, responding to this post makes me want to email the company right now....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"