Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I suck

I knew I am inflexible and out of shape
I knew my mom had problems with her hips when she was pregnant
I had WTEWYE and have read the chapter on the stretches and exercises I could do to make things easier on myself

I chose to ignore all this and for the past couple days my back and now my left hip are really starting to bother me.  I feel like a moron...and I hurt Crying

this is going to be a long pregnancy...I'm only at 22 weeks....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I suck

• Options
    Ugh, I am sorry!  You shouldn't feel like a moron though (or as I like to say, a maroon).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    You don't suck!!   It is just part of the process.  Trust me.  I have pretty good flexibility and my back and hips ache all of the time.  The best remedy I have found is to have some ice cream, it seems to ease my pain really well!!  Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's most likely just pregnancy related and couldn't be prevented by stretching. I have always been really flexible and did prenatal yoga from 14 weeks to 24 weeks, but none of that helped me with hip/pelvic pain. I did have a month of no pain, but its back again. I hope that you can find some relief soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

imagemrs_mcQ6404:
    You don't suck!!   It is just part of the process.  Trust me.  I have pretty good flexibility and my back and hips ache all of the time.  The best remedy I have found is to have some ice cream, it seems to ease my pain really well!!  Wink

I like the way you think!  ::gets up to eat another Double Stuf Oreo from the break room::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm already having that problem and I'm 14w!  Going to the chiropractor really seems to make me feel better...hope you find some relief soon hon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"