Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Vent: I wish DH would stop turning off lights that I'm using!

I can come home from work and find lights on in half the house, two TVs running, and DH watching neither of them. But when I want a light on so I can see to feed my child, I can't have it?

DS has been teething hard, so he wakes up around 11pm once in a while. I use a couple ounces of milk to get him back to sleep. I leave a light on in a neighboring room so I can see what I'm doing. DH always comes and turns it off on me, even after I ask him not to, leaving me in total darkness. He tells me 'other people don't need lights on'. What other people are trying to put our son to bed late at night?! Ugh.

/vent

Re: Vent: I wish DH would stop turning off lights that I'm using!

• Options
    i like the 'other people' comment...although i am other people and i still have a light on.  sometimes boys just dont get it- let him try tonight and see how well he does in the dark . then the light will probably not be out again :)
  • Options
    Hey, we live in the dark all the time.  I swear my DH doesn't turn lights on at all.  It can be the dreariest day here, and he still doesn't turn on a light.  It drives me crazy; I like it bright!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"