1st Trimester
Options

Can someone PLEASE clue me in?

Okay so what Ive gathered thus far is someones DH was emailed by someone on the bump...y and by who is what Im wondering...any ideas...sorry i enjoy a good mystery!!!

Re: Can someone PLEASE clue me in?

• Options
    i'm wondering too... people are nuts
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i may be wrong but it think this was almost 6 months ago and it was some chick in chicago or pretending to be in chicago and she emailed a chicago bumpie's husband and talked smack about his wife.  basically some chicks on the bump &/or the nest are nutty and have too much time on their hands therefore it is best to not enter into serious back and forth arguments with the nutters and to not post personal info on here.
  • Options
    It was 6 months ago? I thought the post was from today? Geez that is super scary...
  • Options
    sorry I don't know how to add the a click link.
  • Options

imagemanda3987:
    It was 6 months ago? I thought the post was from today? Geez that is super scary...

it was from today

• Options
    yea i think the PP that said it was 6 months ago and it took place with someone n chicago...I think Bostonmama is indeed in Boston...did anyone think to ask the NT gender scan chick? She got pretty heated with Boston in her post...
  • Options

imagemanda3987:

i guess this kinda *** happens often because i am pretty sure something similar happened when i was on dec through feb. 

• Options
    how the hell does this stuff happen all the time? my goodness...
  • Options
    Talk about crazy, holy crap- to stalk someone & find their DH.  And she is the one who is concerned.... I'm thinking someone needs to get her checked.
  • Options
    I wonder if she looked up the e-mail on FB or Myspace.
  • Options

There are certain bumpies who have felt the need to stalk members due to a snark. 

This has happened more than just a few times, and one such stalker is in 2nd Tri.  She denies the stalking, but her victim has the proof.  

Just be wise and don't get too personal on the boards.  You never know who you are talking to, and if they are crazy enough to take it to a real world level.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tell the story behind that...I enjoy the drama cause my life is so boring..lol
  • Options

image*bunny*:
    i may be wrong but it think this was almost 6 months ago and it was some chick in chicago or pretending to be in chicago and she emailed a chicago bumpie's husband and talked smack about his wife.  basically some chicks on the bump &/or the nest are nutty and have too much time on their hands therefore it is best to not enter into serious back and forth arguments with the nutters and to not post personal info on here.

Essentially this, but also gave details with their pets etc.  

This stalker bumpie was reported to the bump, but nothing was ever done to ban her etc.  

Just be careful with your personal info.

• Options
    I LUBBINS YOU!!!!!!! hi there.  i am so glad you still have that adorable dog pic in your siggy, how i love his big blue eyes and crazy stare!!
  • Options

image*bunny*:
    I LUBBINS YOU!!!!!!! hi there.  i am so glad you still have that adorable dog pic in your siggy, how i love his big blue eyes and crazy stare!!

He's like my signature color...lol.  He will be around for a very long long time.

So so glad to see you all pretty and pregnant once again.  Myself and the girls are rooting for ya!!!

• Options
    imageI LUBBINS YOU!:

image*bunny*:

He's like my signature color...lol.  He will be around for a very long long time.

So so glad to see you all pretty and pregnant once again.  Myself and the girls are rooting for ya!!!

thanks all the "roots" help

• Options
    Ok, soo maybe it's just my very suspicious nature in me, but all these threads about emailing the husband and blah blah seem a little fishy.  Ok, so maybe the original poster was way to bent out of shape about the comments she was getting since i do think it's pretty early to tell the sex of the baby, but I think some of the replies are just as outrageous.  I don't see what the big deal is, there's a 50/50 chance of it being a boy or a girl.  I don't understand why everyone's all riled up about the OP anyway. If the sex wasn't a boy, big farking deal.  I just find it hard to believe that someone would go that out of the way to get someone's personal info to email their husband.  Considering this place is infamous for MUD, i'm wondering if this whole thing is just some MUD to get everyone all riled up?  Oooh.. bump conspiracy of 09! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageoctwed07:
    Ok, soo maybe it's just my very suspicious nature in me, but all these threads about emailing the husband and blah blah seem a little fishy.  Ok, so maybe the original poster was way to bent out of shape about the comments she was getting since i do think it's pretty early to tell the sex of the baby, but I think some of the replies are just as outrageous.  I don't see what the big deal is, there's a 50/50 chance of it being a boy or a girl.  I don't understand why everyone's all riled up about the OP anyway. If the sex wasn't a boy, big farking deal.  I just find it hard to believe that someone would go that out of the way to get someone's personal info to email their husband.  Considering this place is infamous for MUD, i'm wondering if this whole thing is just some MUD to get everyone all riled up?  Oooh.. bump conspiracy of 09! 

Confused  Yea... I'm pretty sure it's not MUD.

• Options

imageoctwed07:

Because these women get so much pleasure out of sharing their experiences, and even more when they close their accounts.   

I am so sure that EVERYONE on the bump is completely sane and would never dare do anything like this.  Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"