Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

gahhhhh! (warning: just a load of whining inside. feel free to join.)

how is it only 9:30? i wish i were sleepy, but i'm just not.

i haven't even eaten anything for dinner... i should do that.

and DH is in bed 'cause he has to get up at 4-something tomorrow.  

why isn't there anything on tvvvv??!!??!??!!?!?

(insert whatever whine you would like in here, i am sure i would be feelin' it right now as well.)

that's it ladies. thank you for letting me whine... i am feeling better already. Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gahhhhh! (warning: just a load of whining inside. feel free to join.)

• Options

I will add to your whine.....

I am working late tonight (at home) and probably have about 4 hours left.... ick. I hate end of the month. 

• Options
    Aw I'm sorry! Feel free to whine here... God knows the rest of us do plenty of it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm actually tired and trying to unwind, but the neighbors are bumping some really loud music downstairs.  It's weird cause they've always been really quite and now that they have a 2 week old baby they've turned into part animalsHuh?

Edit: party animals...not part animals

• Options
    I'll skip the whining tonight. It seems like that's all I've been doing lately.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    imagepixmama:

I am working late tonight (at home) and probably have about 4 hours left.... ick. I hate end of the month. 

oh gross! you totally have me beat w/ Whine Legitimacy.  i am glad you are able to bump while you work though, hopefully that makes things a little more fun (while less productive.)

• Options

imageInsyNCurtis:
    Aw I'm sorry! Feel free to whine here... God knows the rest of us do plenty of it!

Thank you Ins... my guilt hit as soon as I hit "post" but i am just feeling so whine-tastic i had to do it.  :)

• Options
    imageGingham:

I'm actually tired and trying to unwind, but the neighbors are bumping some really loud music downstairs.  It's weird cause they've always been really quite and now that they have a 2 week old baby they've turned into part animalsHuh?

firstly, i liked part animals.  :)

secondly, seems a bizarre choice, to bump loud music with a newborn?!  Hmm  ummmm... who am i to judge i guess.  

no, i take that back, that still makes me feel all judgey.  Big Smile

• Options

imageCalypso312:

understood... that's a much better attitude than what i'm sporting.  feel free to try to balance me out with nice positive comments.  :)

• Options
    imageladymgray:

imageCalypso312:

understood... that's a much better attitude than what i'm sporting.  feel free to try to balance me out with nice positive comments.  :)

Oh I don't have a lot of positive comments. I still feel whiney, I just feel bad for whining! LOL

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    imageCalypso312:
    imageladymgray:

imageCalypso312:

Oh I don't have a lot of positive comments. I still feel whiney, I just feel bad for whining! LOL

hahahahaa!  well, if you let a whine slip by accident, i'm not going to call you on it.  :)

• Options

imageladymgray:
    imageGingham:

secondly, seems a bizarre choice, to bump loud music with a newborn?!  Hmm  ummmm... who am i to judge i guess.  

Then that makes me judgey too.

And I've even been avoiding doing my 30DS video these past two weeks cuz I don't wanna disturb the babyTongue Tied

• Options
    imageGingham:

imageladymgray:
    imageGingham:

Then that makes me judgey too.

And I've even been avoiding doing my 30DS video these past two weeks cuz I don't wanna disturb the babyTongue Tied

GIRL!  doesn't sound like you should be worried about it...

or, do your video while they are busy blasting music... they won't even notice.  

• Options
    imageladymgray:
    imagepixmama:

oh gross! you totally have me beat w/ Whine Legitimacy.  i am glad you are able to bump while you work though, hopefully that makes things a little more fun (while less productive.)

MUCH less productive - but helps with the monotony of what I do.... plus, it's kinda like having some adult conversation - LOL!  And thanks for feeling my whine - sympathy helps too Smile

• Options
    imagepixmama:
    imageladymgray:
    imagepixmama:

MUCH less productive - but helps with the monotony of what I do.... plus, it's kinda like having some adult conversation - LOL!  And thanks for feeling my whine - sympathy helps too Smile

anytime, absolutely.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"