3rd Trimester

This week (PIP)

Has been really freaking stressful and I feel like it's dragging on forever.  I hope that they take me off bedrest completely at appt. on Thursday!  Here's my 32 week 5 day belly!

Still no signs of stretch marks!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed about that as well.  Thanks for allowing me to AW!

Re: This week (PIP)

• Looking great!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You look great!  I didn't get any stretch marks on my belly until after 36 weeks.  Now they're taking over.  ::Sigh::
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks fabulous...shouldnt you be laying down, young lady?Wink

• Lucky girl-cute belly! Mine looks like it was attacked by a cougar (and has since about 24 weeks).
  • imagefirsttimemama:
    You look great!  I didn't get any stretch marks on my belly until after 36 weeks.  Now they're taking over.  ::Sigh::

I'm banking on the genetics thing.  My grandfather is pure Italian so I have really oily skin thanks to him.  My mother is full German and did not get a single stretch mark with either pregnancy due to her oily skin.  Thank you Europe!  LOL!

• imagemrs.schwery:

imagefirsttimemama:
    You look great!  I didn't get any stretch marks on my belly until after 36 weeks.  Now they're taking over.  ::Sigh::

I'm banking on the genetics thing.  My grandfather is pure Italian so I have really oily skin thanks to him.  My mother is full German and did not get a single stretch mark with either pregnancy due to her oily skin.  Thank you Europe!  LOL!

My mom's German, and she got tons!  I blame her. Angry

• Lookin' good!  I've been using Palmer's cocoa butter on my belly since 30 weeks to avoid the stretchies... hopefully it's making a difference!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"