3rd Trimester
Options

MarineWifey

Is your dog a pitt mix?  He's so cute!

Re: MarineWifey

• Options
    No he's full blood Big Smile And thank you very much, we are quite proud of him
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

He is sooo cute!  We have two pitt/lab mixes (bother and sister).  The male looks just like a red nosed pitt and the female looks just like a lab.  The dog in my siggy is our dorky shelter mutt.

I lived in Huntsville for 5 years starting in 2000.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We moved here about 8 months ago from California (although we are both originally from South Texas). 

A friend of my hubs bought him and then got deployed and his wife didnt want to have to take care of a newborn and a new puppy by herself so they gave him to us.  He loves my DH but he is definately a mommas boy.  It was to the point that i would be throwing up and he would try to climb unto my lap (he weighed about 45lbs at the time) or lay his head on my back.  If i went to go pee he followed me in and put his head on my knee.  He couldnt stand to be more than a foot away lol.  It really doesnt help that we also have a 5 lb Chihuahua and so that was his size reference and Im pretty sure he had no idea he wasnt the same size as her lol

• Options
    Our male is the same way.  DH asks him all the time if he thinks he's a poodle.  He's a little over 2 years old and weighs about 55 lbs.  He loves to sit in my lap (what's left of it) and he snuggles up next to me to sleep.  When DH is on 24 hr shifts, he tries to sleep on my pillow with me.
  • Options

I love dogs! Whenever Im having a bad day they always cheer me up. 

Dodge is turning one this Saturday :) He's a 4th of July puppy.

• Options
    Yeah.  I'm on modified bed rest and stuck inside the house most of the time.  They keep me entertained all day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"