2nd Trimester
Options

UTI, Bladder Infection and Kidney Infections.......

Ok girls; so I just got over my 3rd UTI, Im on my 2nd bladder infection and what should only be my first Kidney infection...and Im ONLY 12 weeks........ has anyone else been this sick?? We're getting sonograms of my bladder and kidneys but gosh I hope I get better soon!!!!!!

When I was younger I used to get kidney infections a lot and some UTI but gosh this is crazy!!

HELP!!!! I need advice-I'm downing water and cranberry juice what else should I do??

Annie

Re: UTI, Bladder Infection and Kidney Infections.......

• Options
    I haven't gotten any yet, Thank goodness. I used to get them alot when I was younger also. If you drink a cup of water with a teaspoon of baking soda it twice a day until it's gone it helps alot. I think it balances the ph levels. I also took cranberry pills but i'm not sure if they ok when your preggers.
  • Options

I had my first kidney stone (of my life) at 6 weeks.  And my second at 14 weeks.  I have to get a kidney u/s every month and also see a urologists every month as well. 

If I get number 3 then I am the winner of a brand new stent.  Some of us girls are just lucky.  Huh?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had stones two weeks ago.. you just have to drink a MASSIVE amount of liquid. ?Mine went away. ?They told me to drink acidic juices, those help to break everything up. ?Gave me bad heartburn, but it was better than stones.
  • Options

I have a wicked bladder infection at the moment. Everytime I pee it feels like someone is stabbing me in the stomach. It hurts for a good 5 minutes afterwards. 

Im on antibiotics and they make me feel even worse.

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"