3rd Trimester

wait. so there are "caves" where people discuss TB off boards?

Re: wait. so there are "caves" where people discuss TB off boards?

• Most of the talk has nothing to do with thebump actually. Just things we don't want to discuss with 1000 other people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's the weirdest thing I have ever heard....
  • But see that's lame. If you are to have a "secret" board, isn't the point of it to keep it secret and not tell everyone?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • htomeohtomeo member
    Do they sit around laughing and pointing fingers?
  • sam19sam19 member

I'm sure it's just some cafemom group or something. Probably named MuuMuu Mama's lol.

But isn't that common on thebump? I always thought red and taelir and alena and those guys all had one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imageChrysallys:
    But see that's lame. If you are to have a "secret" board, isn't the point of it to keep it secret and not tell everyone?

Eh, it's been talked about before now, so it's not really a secret. There really is just like 10 of us that have access to it. Not that big of a deal. I don't see why it's being made out to be.

• imageChrysallys:
    But see that's lame. If you are to have a "secret" board, isn't the point of it to keep it secret and not tell everyone?

Exactly. This.

But since you are sharing ... how do you choose who gets to be a member of your exclusive club? Did it happen a long time ago or more recently?

::bats eyelashes::

• Isn't that the same as "the fort"?  That wasn't kept too secret...
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • imagesam19:

But isn't that common on thebump? I always thought red and taelir and alena and those guys all had one.

Yeah they did. So why is it a big deal for a group of us to have one?? Just curious. 

• imageIselaCid:
    Isn't that the same as "the fort"?  That wasn't kept too secret...

Ahh the fortfvckers from GP? Oh yeah we loved them on TTC 12+. There have been many secret boards across the baby boards. Some haven't been very secretive and many have caused lots of drama.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • It's fairly common for shoot-off boards to be created, secret or not.
  • imagesam19:

Hmm really? I didn't know about that Hmm

• imageRubyRed1085:
    imagesam19:

Yeah they did. So why is it a big deal for a group of us to have one?? Just curious. 

Do the Fort and the Cave have battles? Like, a paint ball war?

• imagejenerally:

imageChrysallys:

Exactly. This.

But since you are sharing ... how do you choose who gets to be a member of your exclusive club? Did it happen a long time ago or more recently?

It was a long time ago when the original MuuMuu's were formed. Matter of fact, it is just the original ones on it now that I think about it.

• imageChrysallys:
    imageIselaCid:

I think the "fort" dissapeared a while ago. Like 1st tri....

• imagejenerally:

imageChrysallys:

Exactly. This.

You meant "elusive," right?

• imageLilly923:

Do the Fort and the Cave have battles? Like, a paint ball war?

Haha that'd be fun... I can't wait to play PB again.

• imagesam19:

I'm sure it's just some cafemom group or something. Probably named MuuMuu Mama's lol.

LOL see this is what I thought too... and Lily was in that "cave" or so I thought so to speak.. LOL thats where I read it from not the Muu Muus..

• imageKrystalD7:

imageChrysallys:
    imageIselaCid:

nope!

Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • imagechristin3580:
    imagesam19:

LOL see this is what I thought too... and Lily was in that "cave" or so I thought so to speak.. LOL thats where I read it from not the Muu Muus..

I was not invited to the Cave.... or the Fort... :(

• I always thought that "fort" thing was a joke. Or fb. ::shrugs::

I don't keep up with that kind of stuff.

• imageIselaCid:
    imageKrystalD7:

imageChrysallys:
    imageIselaCid:

nope!

Are you a Fort member?

• imagejenerally:

I always thought that "fort" thing was a joke. Or fb. ::shrugs::

No one wants to be our friend off on the bump.

lolz

• imageIselaCid:
    imageKrystalD7:

imageChrysallys:
    imageIselaCid:

nope!

::shrug:: Friends outside TB are common. I keep in touch with a bunch of people on Facebook...

• imageLilly923:
    imageIselaCid:
    imageKrystalD7:

imageChrysallys:
    imageIselaCid:

nope!

Are you a Fort member?

nope!

• imageLilly923:
    imagejenerally:

lolz

I guess I'm not "popular" enough.

• imagejenerally:
    imageLilly923:
    imagejenerally:

lolz

I guess I'm not "popular" enough.

Maybe we aren't cool enough???

• sam19sam19 member
    imageLilly923:
    imagejenerally:

lolz

At least this makes it harder to stalk you when their BSC side finally breaks through.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imagesam19:

At least this makes it harder to stalk you when their BSC side finally breaks through.

Did you see the post on 0-6 about the chick who emailed some other ladies husband on his work email??? THAT was BSC!

• sam19sam19 member
    imageRubyRed1085:
    imagesam19:

Did you see the post on 0-6 about the chick who emailed some other ladies husband on his work email??? THAT was BSC!

I did. I wouldn't be able to post on thebump anymore. That is just too over the top and would make me take a break. I try not to post too much personal information but I'm sure that if people did enough digging through my hundreds of posts, they could possibly find something.

• imagesam19:

I did. I wouldn't be able to post on thebump anymore. That is just too over the top and would make me take a break. I try not to post too much personal information but I'm sure that if people did enough digging through my hundreds of posts, they could possibly find something.

It reminded me of how they found all that info about the woman who was hitting her 2yo with a back scratcher for not saying "Hi Mommy". Pretty scary if you think about it.

• Jenerally, I would invite you to join my club if I was in one.

But I like to just complain and *** on TB.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"