Eco-Friendly Family

Re: ~Link to Siggy Challenge Entry Thread~

• Options

ok i posted mine but the pic is really small ... this is the first time i've ever used TinyPic.com...  if i do not have an account and just uploaded the picture, how do i find it again???  

ETA: nevermind, i read the FAQ.  that sucks, since i dont have an accoutn i cannot delete it, i am really sorry i didnt see that first.  grrr, i dont like pics of mine floating around on some random site forever, outside of my control.  >:-/     plus even if i make an account, all pics are public and cannot be made private?  blurg, i will go hunt for a diff website to use!

• Options
    ditto your grrrs. if you find a different site let me know. ?i also hate having my pics floating around.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedieselmonkey:
    ditto your grrrs. if you find a different site let me know.  i also hate having my pics floating around.

we already have a flickr account so i'm using that now, and it works great!  duh, should've done that from the start.  if you decide to try that, i can give you any further tips if you need 'em!!  (send me a PM, i'm going to bed now i think!)

• Options
    I have been really happy with photobucket.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"