2nd Trimester
Options

I said i'm scared of them not disgusted by them

I'm sorry again if I offended anyone. If you you would have read on I already have stretch marks on my hips and bb's from the teen years. I was simply asking for advice. So maybe I should rephrase my question, besides rubbing my belly with cream twice a day is there any extra measure to lessen them? Also, what week of pregnancy can I expect to see them?

Re: I said i'm scared of them not disgusted by them

• Options

Stretchies are genetic.  You could live in a vat of lotion and still get them.

Sad. But true.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're not psychic and every pregnancy is different for every woman.  There is no way we can foresee when your first stretch mark will appear.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I get stretchies really easily... puberty sucked for this reason. 

I don't know about the other women here, but I have three so far from this pregnancy and they appeared at about 22-23 weeks right on the front of my belly.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

You know my mother has very painful varicose veins that are all the way up and down her legs.  I was scared of them, mainly b/c of the physical pain my mother has gone through.  So far I have skipped the genetic curse... we shall see Wink  

I agree w/posts, I don't think cocoa butter or creams really help these things.  It is just about luck!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    I was just lurking on 3rd tri board, and someone mentioned that hers did not show up until after the baby's birth.  Just another example of how it varies depending on the person.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"