2nd Trimester

If you've had an amnio, please come in

I have one tomorrow and am a little nervous.  Could you tell me about your experience and what to expect?

Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've had an amnio, please come in

• Mine was a good experience. The dr. inserted the needle and it was like a cramp that lasted for about 45 seconds. It was neat to see the needle in there and of course seeing the baby was a bonus. After they took the needle out with the sample, they did an ultrasound to make sure the baby was fine. They had me drink a bottle of water and they checked the baby again. Then I just took it easy the rest of the day. I had some cramping on and off throughout the day, but I took some tylenol and I was fine. The next day I was back to normal and haven't had any complications from it and its been 9 weeks.

I did do the FISH results so I got my results in a little over 48 hours and my full results in a week. Good luck and if you have any more questions, ask away or PM me.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"