North Carolina Babies

ahhh...yay for underwires!

I never thought I'd be this excited about wearing a bra with an underwire.  But I think I'm dried up finally--boobs are squishy with no hard spots--yay for squishy boobs! teehee!!

Well today the girls were hoisted back up to their "correct" position with an underwire bra (I had avoided them like the plague b/c of all my problems with clogs).  Feels good to have shirts fit better--especially those with a defined bust line--bust now in the line and not below! :)

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ahhh...yay for underwires!

• Congrats on your boob job! Wink
  • LOL - yay!  The things that you appreciate once you are a mom Big Smile  I never gave up underwire, but I did celebrate the day I put away my nursing bra - I hated that thing!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I traded in my nursing bras for my underwires this past week also!  I was so excited to be wearing a bra that didn't unhook in the front.  They look so much better pulled up into position! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YAY! Exciting!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• narknark member

Yay boobies!?

I for one wore a nursing bra for the first time today, as all my regular bras have underwire and are so uncomfortable right now. Go figure.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yay for being back in regular bras!! how exciting...and nark i bought nursing bras towards the end of my pregnancy when i needed bigger bras cuz i figured i'd get a lil use when nursing/pumping.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"