Georgia Babies
Options

swimsuit shopping

I need one for this Saturday so I have no time to order one online.  any suggestions on where to go to find a good suit? 

Yesterday I hit Ross, Marshalls, Sears (Land's End), Kohls.  

I was thinking of hitting Macy's and Target today.  Any other suggestions?

I am looking for a tankini that is long enough to cover my belly.

Thanks ladies!

Re: swimsuit shopping

• Options

I saw some cute tankinis at Target on Sunday.  I hope they aren't all picked over b/c of the up coming holiday.  Good luck!! 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Target and Old Navy?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KerrinKerrin member

Of the 4 that I have, they came form the following stores:

Lands End, Old Navy, Target, and Marshalls

• Options
    kepkep member
    Belk. I bought two there last year at the Phipps store. They had a really good selection IMO.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options

JC Penney had theirs marked down this past weekend at Town Center.  They are renovating that store so there were a lot of clearance items.   

P.S.the Rack Room Shoes right outside JCP is moving and had everything 50%.

• Options
    I just got a really cute one at Kohl's. ?I like how the big bold black and white pattern distracts from all that it is hiding underneath.?
  • Options
    Both of the ones I have are from Target, and especially my green and white polka dot one is longer on my torso...really like it! 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    I got a suit today at Target and it was on sale so I got the top and the bottoms for $28.00 :-) GL finding one you like!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for all your suggestions!  I ended up going to two Targets and bought a pair of bottoms thinking, I will find a top at another some other Target.  But then I went to Macy's and found a top for them that fits perfectly!  And I got a one-piece-that-looks-like-two at Macy's as well.  Mission Completed!  WOOHOO! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"