Babies: 9 - 12 Months

S/O Crystal D when one spouse isn't ready Clicky Poll

When you were TTC DC #1, were you both 100 % on board?

[Poll]

Re: S/O Crystal D when one spouse isn't ready Clicky Poll

• 100%, we lost our 1st baby because of an ectopic in my right tube. We TTC again 4 months later when my HCG levels were back at zero. I got pregnant again and m/c'd at 9 weeks :-( DD was very planned. We got preg. w/ her 5 months after my m/c. She's our little miracle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We were both 100% ready. ?DH is ready for #2 now but I'm not so we're waiting-- we feel like both need to be fully committed before we start trying again.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was feeling ready but I was waiting for DH to suggest it to me. I've watched a few friends pressure their DHs into it (of course it's the DH's fault too for not standing their ground if they aren't ready) and I wanted DH to feel 100% ready and not regret anything. I'm glad it worked out the way it did, I was thinking about it for a few weeks and then he mentioned it to me!
  • DH & I said we'd talk about ttc #2 after DD turns 1. Because I had an ectopic and a m/c I'm high risk 1st tri and I don't want to deal w/ that until after I have a fun summer w/ DD and a great first birthday. :-) I went through a good portion of my 1st trimester 3 x's in ONE year. I'm enjoying this break from not being pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We weren't TTC when we conceived DS, so I chose "Other." We'll plan #2 though... and we both have to be on board before we start trying, wouldn't have it any other way!
  • imageCrystalDaun:
    DH & I said we'd talk about ttc #2 after DD turns 1. Because I had an ectopic and a m/c I'm high risk 1st tri and I don't want to deal w/ that until after I have a fun summer w/ DD and a great first birthday. :-) I went through a good portion of my 1st trimester 3 x's in ONE year. I'm enjoying this break from not being pregnant.

Good for you and I hope everything goes smoothly for DC #2.

• It was his idea, and he talked me into it. I got pg 2 months after our wedding and I would have preferred to wait a year or two. He wanted a child SO bad, so I gave in on the condition that I wasn't having more until my conditions were met: i want a bigger house, and more savings.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"