Babies on the Brain

Aggie

Please direct your attention here.

I'm officially freaking the f*ck out.  We dont' even own a gate!!!

Re: Aggie

• Holy crap Em, let mom catch up!

I have to get a gate this weekend too. I've been putting it off for weeks :( 

• Yeah I sent DH the picture to let him understand why I'm freaking out!!!  lol  Right now it's just scooting but before I know it she's going to be crawling and getting into everything.  I'm so not ready for this.  I'm soooo not ready for this!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's so scary. I'm freaking out because Lucas is 6 months old tomorrow. It has all gone too fast.

Sorry, I must think my name is Aggie now. 

• It has gone by too fast!  I swear were were all just on a Labor watch for you!  And here your little Lucas is 1/2 a year old!

Oh and DH likes the name Lucas incanse BP is a boy.  Not that there is a BP yet, but when there is a BP.  lol

• That's about when Colin started scooting and hopping (he would put his hands down and then jump with both of his feet to bring them closer to his arms-it was hysterical) and now he's a crawling expert. Good luck! Stick out tongue
  • Aww BP!Any further  discussion of when BP might come to fruition? 

I've been thinking about #2 lately and have to smack myself. I just love being a mom so much that I couldn't imagine not doing it again and again and again.

• imageStephanieBride1:

Aww BP!Any further  discussion of when BP might come to fruition? 

I've been thinking about #2 lately and have to smack myself. I just love being a mom so much that I couldn't imagine not doing it again and again and again.

Do you guys have any idea when you'll start trying again? We were going to TTC when Colin was a year but now I really want to try to VBAC so we'll need to wait until next summer. 

• There has been some discussion.  As of right now it's looking like sooner than later assuming my body agrees.  DH and I just love Em so freaking much and we want more and we have always wanted them close in age. 

I feel the same thing about loving being a mom and just wanting so many of them.  Heck I even started talking about TP (Tiny Pea that is...also known as #3) and DH was like, "WHOA!  Slow down! We don't even have BP yet!  Let's work on that first."  lol 

• imagemrs_kelly1014:
    imageStephanieBride1:

Aww BP!Any further  discussion of when BP might come to fruition? 

Do you guys have any idea when you'll start trying again? We were going to TTC when Colin was a year but now I really want to try to VBAC so we'll need to wait until next summer. 

Get pregnant now Kelly!!!  Colin is so freaking cute, you need to make more of him ASAP!

Oh and I saw how great of a crawler Colin is and that freaked me out too.  lol  That's only a month away!  I'm not ready for a crawler!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"