2nd Trimester
Options

Is It Just Me?

When someone (generally my grandma) asks me, "How's the baby doing?" For some reason it pushes all my buttons! 

Should I ask the baby?  She won't tell me

Should I call the baby?  Ops we haven't bought her a cell phone yet.

I mean, seriously, She has a heartbeat and she's moving, that's all I know, and she is inside of me!

I've been getting this question since I was 5 weeks, I think it's just starting to get to me!

Vent Over.

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

Re: Is It Just Me?

• Options

It annoys me too.  Sometimes I joke and pretend that I am meditating to commune with my LO but most of the time I say "As far as I know, the baby is good."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My brother does that and I hate it. I always say WE are fine.

Today though I got the ultimate, a coworker asked me if the baby was well behaved last night. What? How can he be bad?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    it annoyed me until I was about 24 weeks and people could see her kicking!  Now she has sleep patterns and big kicks and all sorts of things...annoys me WAY less now b/c she really can be doing well on any given day!
  • Options
    My response is that she is demanding chocolate pudding snacks. Better get right on that one.
  • Options

imageOliveBerry:
    My response is that she is demanding chocolate pudding snacks. Better get right on that one.

haha! 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    ablouablou member

I guess it's better than people manhandling you and commenting on your belly growth... 

mmm... pudding sounds good... ooh!!  I have icecream!!  ::running to freezer:: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the feet picture! That is awesome.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"