Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Has anyone been to their 10 yr reunion yet?

how was it?

any suggestions? Mine is next summer.... how time flies!

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment

Re: Has anyone been to their 10 yr reunion yet?

• Options
    Mine is this summer, but I'm not going.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I did. It was last summer and I had fun! I keep in touch with a few of them so it wasn't so bad. We left early with my BFF to meet up with other friends at the club! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kie310Kie310 member
    Mine will be next Summer sometime - I am so not going
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is this summer. But its 110$ a couple, so I am probably not going. :(
  • Options
    I went to mine back in '05.  I went with my BFF since I was single at the time.  It was fun, and I left feeling a whole lot better about myself Stick out tongue
    Photobucket
  • Options

imageKie310:
    Mine will be next Summer sometime - I am so not going

Same here. The only friend I kept in touch with I can get together with outside of a reunion so no need to go and make idol chit chat with people.

• Options
    Haha try 15 years! I went it sucked.
  • Options
    Mine was last year the Saturday after Thanksgiving, don't think they will ever do that again as I think about 30 people showed up.  I did not make it because I was of course with family that weekend.  I think they thought most people would be back in town for the holiday, but oops! not a good plan.
  • Options
    Mine is this summer... I have not decided if I am going.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    Mine should be this summer but I do not think we are having one.
  • Options
    DH and I went to the same school.  DH's is this fall, one month before my due date and 3000 miles away so we won't be going.  Mine is next fall so we might go.  It's too bad though since I was better friends with people in his class than in mine.
  • Options
    Mine's in 2 years. The only people I would want to see there I already see on a regular basis now! DH thinks we should skip the 10 year and go to the 20 year.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

Mine was two years ago, and I found that, as usual, some things never change.  Cliques still hung together, some people were radically different in looks or attitude, but most were just older versions of their HS selves. Big Smile 

I was part of a group of six close friends in HS, and only three of us went with our husbands. We had a good time catching up with some people we hadn't seen since college, and then we left shortly after dinner to have a bonfire and drink some beer. (Which was what we would do in HS...ah the memories Wink)

And although I'm a ashamed to admit it, my inner b*tch was rather smug to find several of the most popular girls unmarried even though they were just as pretty at the reunion as they were 10 years ago. Embarrassed

• Options
    Mine is next summer too. I'll only go if my best friend goes. I think the luring thing about high school reunions in the past was seeing what people look like now and what they're doing with their lives. Now we have FB for that. Takes a lot of the intrigue out of it.
  • Options

Mine is in November becasue not one person in my graduating class could pull it together and plan something for summer.I don't know if I am going, depends on where it is and how much $$$.

we shall see!

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I went to mine in '06 ... and it sucked. Big time. BFF & I were the same class, so we (and DH) went because there were a few people we wanted to see. This was before we were really into FB & MS, so we hadn't heard from a lot of people.

Out of a class of over 300, about 20-30 people showed up. It was $60pp, and so lame. Dinner & a stereo. We had more fun after when we called a few non-hs friends up and sang karaoke.

Our 5-year, which was at a park and free, was so much more fun and laid-back. But I like the more informal stuff.

But I'm glad I went, because if it would've been cool I would've been mad!

• Options

Yep, went to both highschool and college 10years.  The highschool one had a better showing than college, but I had a decent time at both.  (And made quite the use of the open bar at the highschool one.. yikes.  haha!)

It was nice to reconnect with a couple people that I"d lost touch with.

• Options

i went two summers ago this August.  it  was a "family reunion" during the day, (which i showed up at the very end of) and then "girls only" at night (as i went to an all girls school.)

it was fun,  but i was the only one out of my really close group of 7 gals to go... so i spent the night hanging with my "other" friends.. the less close ones.  

the thing i was most surprised by was how many people i had just forgotten.  i mean, my graduating class was roughly 170 people, and i used to spend EVERY darn day with these girls, and some i had forgot existed.

for someone who prides herself on an excellent memory, it was a crazy trip.

my DH's is this august, and we think he will fly up for one night to attend (as it will be less than a month after the lil dude is born, IF he is on time.) i am sad that i won't be able to go with him and meet all the people i have heard about, but don't want to put my kid on a plane full o' germs that soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is next summer and since DH dragged me to his, I will probably return the favor.  There are actually a lot of people I would like to see now that I have reconnected with them over FB.  Also, the town I went to high school in is only a 2 hour drive from here, so the traveling part is easy.  Of course, all of this depends on timing.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"