Austin Babies
Options

NFP/FAM Post Baby?

Those that used NFP or FAM to avoid prior to baby--when did you go back to using NFP or FAM after having your baby to avoid?  I need to get back on the NFP bandwagon (TTA) but I'm not sure how long it will take to actually start seeing patterns and whatnot again. I've finally had one PP period and I usually get at least three hours of sleep at a time now (although my temp taking time will certainly be different than it was before).  I think I am just being lazy and avoiding having to go back to temp taking and charting.  Embarrassed  Anyone successfully use (or are using) either method after baby to avoid? 
imageimage

Re: NFP/FAM Post Baby?

• Options
    no clue what most of that said, but i use the cbe fertility monitor backwards :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsRosie:
    I never know when I'm going to get woken up in the morning.  So even if I got more than 3 hours of sleep, I may be taking my temp at 5, 6, 7 am depending on the day.  I think it will be a long time before I can consistently take my temp at the same time.  I've had a Mirena since 8 weeks pp and love it.  I hated BCPs.

Yeah, I'm thinking this might be an issue.  I was just thinking that I could set the alarm for a time that she is usually asleep (2:30ish).  As long as I'm getting at least 3 hours of sleep it shouldn't matter what time I take my temp (of course it would be at the same time every night), right?  Hormonal BC or the like isn't an option for me.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could you check your CM instead of your temp?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"