Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

if you have a meijer nearby...

just PSA, i stopped in at my local meijer today (midwest) and i found the fisher price healthy care booster seat clearanced for 7.50, originally 25. i bought one for me, and one for my mom who watches DD.

just fyi! 

Re: if you have a meijer nearby...

• Options
    wow! I might have to stop by Meijer tomorrow.. Thanks for the tip :)
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    no prob! howve you been? i havent been around too much lately
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pretty great.. plus exhausted ;) My mom was in town for the whole month of June while we moved so it was great to have the extra help! How are things going with you?
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

We love that seat! I might get one for MIL's house.

?

• Options

imagebim38106:
    pretty great.. plus exhausted ;) My mom was in town for the whole month of June while we moved so it was great to have the extra help! How are things going with you?

oh just staying busy! Li is a craaazy woman, so its just non stop.  i dont know how you girls are doing this age while being pregnant! more power to you :):) 

• Options
    If the baby wasn't asleep, I'd buy one now. WOW! Thanks for the info!
  • Options

my brother works there. employee discount!!!

too bad he is still on his honeymoon! grrr.

• Options
    Thanks!  Going to meijer tomorrow!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I was there today and didn't even walk by the baby stuff (This has to be a first!)  I'll have to chec back tomorrow!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"