2nd Trimester
Options

Kicks all day long

The way I'm constantly being kicked or poked or whatever is going on down there the past few days, you would think this baby is really itchin' to get out.

I feel the baby move constantly. Not really from the outside - I think I can but I'm sure it's my imagination - but the inside is constant little thumps and blips. It's a feeling I've never had before, in the same 6 or so inches across my lower abdomen.

I've heard so much about most women not feeling hardly anything until further on, so is anyone's baby really active this soon? I know everyone/pregnancy/body is different, just seeing who else out there might have the same activeness at this stage.

What would be amazing is to feel it and see them kick on the ultrasound at the same time!

Re: Kicks all day long

• Options
    I have been feeling way more kicks in the last few days too.  I love it!
  • Options

I didn't because I have an anterior placenta.  But I don't think it's abnormal, especially if you have a smaller build.

At this point there are some days where he is kicking me constantly.  Other days he's more calm.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm getting poked constantly. It started about a week and a half ago and has been going strong since.
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    Yes, you can definitely feel movement at 17 weeks.  That's when I first felt kicks and it had just been more and more since... enjoy!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am currently 23 weeks and for me kicking is good.  I would rather the kicking than the prolonged stretching.  I was constantly in pain ( more of a sharp pain in the lower areas). everyone thought i was going crazy but come to find out my lovely child likes her legs to be for most of the day. and from the sonogram you can see her long tiny legs stretched out long.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"