3rd Trimester
Options

Contrax 6 mins apart-but don't hurt?

I have had zero signs of anything, but starting around 3:00 today I felt "weird"...BH's, back spasms, etc...  Went for a long walk.  Then started having regular contractions again around 8 pm.  Kind of earmarked how frequent they were and ignored them.  Now I've had 4 in a row 6 minutes apart but they don't hurt.  Just a little back pressure/pain like a period and maybe a tiny bit of period-like cramping.  What is this?  I'd normally ignore it as a false alarm, but they are close together.

Re: Contrax 6 mins apart-but don't hurt?

• Options
    That sounds like what I had last night, down to the timing. Hopefully yours will stay and turn into something.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Sounds promising!  Fingers are crossed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageChrysallys:
    That sounds like what I had last night, down to the timing. Hopefully yours will stay and turn into something.

I was wondering if this is what you had, too.   Sorry it didn't pan out.  I'm guessing mine won't either since they don't hurt.  Sending you labor dust that you wake up tonight in labor!

• Options
    imageerino&chrish:

imageChrysallys:

I was wondering if this is what you had, too.   Sorry it didn't pan out.  I'm guessing mine won't either since they don't hurt.  Sending you labor dust that you wake up tonight in labor!

My 1st pg, contrax started out noticeable and regular but not hurting.  It took a several hours before they got to the point where they stopped me in my tracks.

• Options
    Could be early labor!!  Wait for them to stay like this and get closer together  for a few hours. 
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"