TTC after 35
Options

CathyMD

Hey girl, Thanks for your response to my post. I hope you are well :-) I think about you ladies often.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CathyMD

• Options

You are so welcome! Excited for you. I am doing well thanks, just did a first round of Clomid and we shall see!

Nice to see you! We'll all be looking forward to getting over to that board :)

• Options
    How exciting. I hope Clomid does the trick. I cannot wait til you are on the board! It will be soon :-) Hang in there. Heck, it only took me 14 months Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks babe! Hopefully we'll all be there sooner than later!

• Options
    Can I get access to your blog?
  • Options

It will make me sad if you leave this board CathyMD...but I want the BFP for you..

so here's  the rule: get your BFP then go to LEF's boards but still post here for my enjoyment!!! K thanks..

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    imagebaze2:

It will make me sad if you leave this board CathyMD...but I want the BFP for you..

so here's  the rule: get your BFP then go to LEF's boards but still post here for my enjoyment!!! K thanks..

This!

• Options
    imagehollymichael:
    imagebaze2:

This!

Alrighty then my darling bumpies. Will do!

• Options

imageleffe1:
    Can I get access to your blog?

Of course! Just PM me an email address and I'll add you (and anyone else that wants in can do the same).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"