Success after IF
Options

Need advice on future of blogging...

from fellow bloggers and if you are one of my readers.

https://psychedforbaby.blogspot.com/2009/06/where-to-go-from-here.html?

This has been a very emotional subject for me, so I could really use your advice on this one. ??

TIA!??

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Need advice on future of blogging...

• Options

there's nothing wrong with deciding to do your baby blog separate from your IF/pg blog...lots of people do that.  i wouldn't delete it if it makes you sad--there's no reason to!

you should be excited that you have such a great new thing to blog about--and celebrate with the new blog!

• Options
    I think because I had a child prior to experiencing IF I have different feelings about my blog.  I started mine as a way to sort of work through and document our struggle to have a second child (as well as being parents, a working mom and weight struggles).  After having my daughter it just seemed natural to continue in the same place that I started.  I like that it shows what we went through and shows what we're dealing with now but I can see how you may feel a bit differently.  I don't think it's a bad idea to start a new blog where you can talk all about being a parent without having to have everyone read about the bad times but I guess for me I think you need the history of where you've been in order for you and everyone else to appreciate where you are now.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i don't think you should delete your blog just b/c she is born now; whether you continue to post to this blog or start a new one, that's another question.  it's really a personal decision and i don't think there is a right or wrong... if you prefer to blog about being a mommy anonymously, you could also become a contributor to Littlesaur.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"