2nd Trimester
Options

Can't see bios, blogs, etc.

Every time I try to look at a bio, blog, article etc. I get a huge white block on my page. I thought this might just be something at work and it turns out its at home too. Anyone have this problem? Since I can't read anything on the help page, I can't get in touch with anyone "official" to ask.

THANKS!

Re: Can't see bios, blogs, etc.

• Options
    Very odd. what are you using for a browser?
  • Options
    Mine has been the same way for weeks.  I can't even see my own bio.  Kind of a pain in the a$$.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    do you all use Internet Explorer 8?

• Options
    mine has been doing it too for a while and I don' t know how to fix it my husband fixed it once but it went right back.
  • Options

try this:

-click on the "tools" tab in your browser window

-go to "compatibility view" and make sure it's on

this worked for me after having the same issues at work and then at home...now it works fine.  Something to do with the version of internet browser you are using.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Go to your toolbar, locate "Page" and click. On the drop down menu, click on "Compatibility View". This should fix it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageimaPrincess:

try this:

this worked for me after having the same issues at work and then at home...now it works fine.  Something to do with the version of internet browser you are using.

That worked!  You're awesome.

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    WOO HOO! THANKS! I worked like a charm....OH NO! Now I may be on this all night long!
  • Options
    imageleahraewku:
    imageimaPrincess:

try this:

Big Smile  Yay!  Glad I could help, I was having the same problem for weeks and it was driving me insane!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageimaPrincess:
    imageleahraewku:
    imageimaPrincess:

try this:

Big Smile  Yay!  Glad I could help, I was having the same problem for weeks and it was driving me insane!

Ditto ditto ditto!  Worked here too...and I've been SO bummed about not being able to see everything!  You're wonderful!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"