2nd Trimester
Options

Da Vinci Emily Crib

I think DH and I have finally agreed upon something!  We love the look of this set so I am doing my research to see the ratings and reviews now before we order it.  Has anyone looked into this set or purchased it?  I'd love to hear opinions!

Thank you!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Da Vinci Emily Crib

• Options

Yes! This is what DH and I have decided on as well! What color are you going with?

I had a Da Vinci crib with my son and loved it.

• Options
    That's the crib we are getting.  I've looked into it a lot, no bad reviews from what I have seen.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We like the Ebony or Espresso...we love the look of dark furniture, and lately the only cribs that I gravitate towards are black!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nice, I think we're going with the ebony. We're only buying the crib though, I have an old console table from Pottery Barn that is espresso and has black hardware on it and we're thinking that can work as our DD's dresser.
  • Options
    Da Vinci cribs are so nice and always seem to have good ratings!  I got the Anastasia in white for my LO, it's beautiful!
  • Options
    friend has this crib and loves it! she bought it at CSNBABY.COM and found a great deal on it!

BabyFetus Tickerphoto 2ceebf02-c89c-48f9-aa15-cf2562600e12.jpg
  • Options

I bought the Da Vinci Emily in espresso. I found a great deal on it, otherwise it was out of the price range we were going for. ?I was so excited!!

After buying the crib, we actually found out that it's the same crib that my sister has for my nephew! ?No wonder I liked it so much haha! ?She didn't have anything bad to say about it. ?And he turns 2 in July and the crib still looks great - minus some bite marks. ?But hey, any crib can have that.

That was actually one of the only bad things I read in reviews. ?Something about you couldn't have a teething guard thing because of the rounded bar. ?But the place I bought the crib had this flexible gummy stuff you can put on it. ?So if that's a concern, know that you DO have options to protect the bar :)?

• Options
    I just ordered this crib this weekend!
  • Options

Baby bargains gives Da Vinci cribs a B-. They say the crib quality is good, the biggest thing is that they use asian pine and it's a softer wood so more prone to scratches and stuff.

It's a beautifu crib!

• Options
    That's the crib I ordered In espresso
  • Options
    Yes  TY ladies!  I'm so excited now!  DH and I are going to look at it in person again this week and place our order!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMewMew:

Baby bargains gives Da Vinci cribs a B-. They say the crib quality is good, the biggest thing is that they use asian pine and it's a softer wood so more prone to scratches and stuff.

It's a beautifu crib!

this is the only thing that I am finding as well...I don't plan on it lasting forever, just long enough to make it a few years and we get him a "big boy" bedroom set.  If it lasts longer then that's even better!  A few dings are not going to bother me at all, especially if I get the ebony one, a little black sharpie will fix most of the scratches lol! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Consumer Reports says this in one of the best mid-priced cribs out there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ablouablou member
    I know consumer reports rated it well.  Nice job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"