Trying to Get Pregnant

The highlight of my day...

Was coming home to find they are building a Burger King two blocks from my house. Yeah, it was that kind of day. What was yours?

Re: The highlight of my day...

• Finding a cherry Jolly Rancher in the bottom of the purse that's been in the back of my car for six months or more Embarrassed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hello neighbor. Things are the same as usual around here..nothing new to report
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAbc15379:
    Was coming home to find they are building a Burger King two blocks from my house. Yeah, it was that kind of day. What was yours?

I effin love rodeo cheeseburgers.

Finding quite possibly the cutest apple and pear fabric that I will crafting some grocery bags out of.

I can't stop looking at it.

• Well... DH and I just signed a lease for anew condo and then the next day he found out that his job is moving him to a new site.  His commute will go from 30ish minutes to 1 1/2. 
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • imagesugarbeetsy:

imageAbc15379:

I effin love rodeo cheeseburgers.

Finding quite possibly the cutest apple and pear fabric that I will crafting some grocery bags out of.

I can't stop looking at it.

Really cute idea!

Mine is to be sitting here watching "NYC Prep" on Bravo T.V.  These kids are so ridiculously entertaining.

• I won an award at work today that comes with a nice little cash bonus Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Umm...having a productive trip to the bathroom, for once Embarrassed
  • My day sucked and I've been in bed since 630. How are you feeling?
  • imageskinnursemandee:
    My day sucked and I've been in bed since 630. How are you feeling?
    I feel eh. My breast is really itchy and sore. One of my co-teachers called off for today and tomorrow, so despite the fact that I worked til 8 pm tonight, I have to be back at 5:45 am for the opening shift. Fun! Just took my Darvocet and I am off to bed...
  • I watched a mental health patient attempt to assault a judge.

I walked a total of about 3 miles in 112 degree heat.

I got permanent red marker on my white pants.

You be the judge of my day. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagechristykell:

I got permanent red marker on my white pants.

All the time, without fail, this happens to me.  Ugh.  Try OXICLEAN!

• imageAbc15379:
    imageskinnursemandee:
    My day sucked and I've been in bed since 630. How are you feeling?
    I feel eh. My breast is really itchy and sore. One of my co-teachers called off for today and tomorrow, so despite the fact that I worked til 8 pm tonight, I have to be back at 5:45 am for the opening shift. Fun! Just took my Darvocet and I am off to bed...

Ick!  Go get some sleep, girl!

• I got my bassett to howl back at me when I howled at her. I think teaching her how to howl may come back to bite me in the butt... For now it's still cute!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Coming home to a clean house.  The cleaning crew visited while I was at work.  Smile
  • imagesspyles:
    Finding a cherry Jolly Rancher in the bottom of the purse that's been in the back of my car for six months or more Embarrassed.
    that's my favorite flavor!

mine was making an appointment with the re.

• hellloooo A!

umm. i ate a piece of chocolate cake w/out guilt b/c my DH wasn't there to give me the Side Eye.  Hmm

that was my favorite part of the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"