TTC After a Loss

My new TTC plan

I had an appointment with my RE today, and we discussed next steps.  Right now, she told me to continue taking the clomid (thank god, cause I did it anyways!!), and that if I can get the HSG u/s on Thursday, then we'll go ahead with IUI.  If I can't (they are completely booked right now for HSG's, so i'm waiting for a cancellation), then they will just continue to monitor me, we'll go at it the old fashioned way, and when they tell me to BD, we'll BD.  If I don't get a BFP this month, and I didn't get to do the HSG, then i'll do it next cycle on or around CD 6, and then move on to IUI.

So, let's hope for a cancellation on Thursday so I can do my HSG, then it's on to IUI!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My new TTC plan

• ooh...I hope you get your HSG and an IUI !!!! ( they cycle that I did an HSG i got my BFP !! ) so I'm wishing you lots of good luck dust !!! ;)

i've had 4 IUI's if you have any ?'s :)

• really hoping it will work out for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • GL! I hope this results in a sticky baby.
    BFP #1 06/15/08 Missed M/C 07/22/08
    BFP #2 11/08/08 Chemical Pregnancy 11/14/08
    BFP #3 01/17/10 Mark Jason born Sept 16 2010
    BFP #4 08/17/11 Chemical Pregnancy 08/23/11
    BFP #5 01/06/12 Blighted Ovum 2/2/12 M/C 2/11/12
    BFP #6 11/28/12 EDD 08/10/13 Saw/Heard Heartbeat 12/20!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm on CD6 today.  My doc only does HSG's on Thursday's, so if I can't get it done this week, i'm out for this month.

I just may come to you with Questions Emma!

• I hope there is a cancellation for you!!
  • I have my fingers crossed that someone will havae a dead battery in their car or a flat tire so you get to go instead!
  • blows...cancellation dust ....so you can have your HSG....north to ON !!!!

I'm here if you need me :)

• It's great to have a plan. I hope the HSG and IUI works out for you this cycle.
  • JenyMJenyM member
    I'm praying there's a cancellation! GL!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Thanks ladies.  I'll keep you posted!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"