Alabama Babies
Options

I thought I was doing okay

I thought I was dealing with the m/c pretty well.  A friend just announced on Facebook she is pregnant with twins.  She wrote a whole post about how they weren't trying, weren't planning on kids for a few years, etc. 

I burst into tears after reading her post.  I am truly happy for her.  I just know that I should be pregnant now too. (pity party over)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: I thought I was doing okay

• Options
    Liz I am so sorry.  I can't imagine how hard that was to read for you.  Of course you are happy for her, but you can't help but be sad for yourself as well.  Just know that God has a plan for you and you will be blessed.  Big Hugs :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  There is nothing wrong with having conflicting feelings about a situation. I just wish you hadn't had to go through this at all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so so sorry.  (((HUGS)))  The year after my first m/c and the first few months after my second were by far the absolute worst of my entire life.  I still cringe when people announce their pregnancies, even though we are matched for an adoption in the fall.  I just can't help it.

I am happy that I can get to the point where I can be genuinely happy for someone who is pregnant, because there was definitely a time not so long ago that I couldn't, but I don't know if I'll ever truly be able to instantly be 100% excited for someone who is able to achieve so easily what I struggled for and was never able to achieve.

The point of this ramble, is that I understand, and I wish I could make it better for you.  Make sure you're getting the help and support you need, and realize it's okay to skip out on baby showers and remove yourself from situations that make you hurt.  You are your #1 priority right now.

• Options

I'm so sorry.  I have BEEN THERE - believe me.  I think I told you this but I had 5 friends/peers get pg before I even had a chance to get my cycles back. I remember the 'last' friend calling me and telling me to "not drink the water - or rather, I should" and she had had her IUD removed and got pg in the 2 weeks of getting it removed and getting her BCP Rx.  I was at work and I completely lost it.  I was sooo upset.  WHen I found out a guy at work's wife was pg, my initial reaction was anger.  I was angry that they got pg and I had lost mine... how stupid is that?  My friend at work thought I was some sort of callous b-tch because of my reaction but someone who hasn't been through it can never, and will never understand.

Your time will come  - it's so hard to wait though, I know it.  Soon  you will have a beautiful baby in hand and, I won't say you will forget your m/c but you'll have a different perspective about it... or at least I did/do.  I know that if I hadn't lost the first pg, then I wouldn't have Avery now.  And its hard imagining that I could love a baby more than I love her.

HUGE HUGE HUGE hugs girl.

• Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    It is SUPER hard. When it rains it pours....While you want to be happy for your friends, it is hard to hear during that time. We are hear for you whenever you need to vent!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Have a pity party anytime!!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry!  I can totally empathize with you.  I went through years of trying and then finally did fertility treatments, which unfortunately the first cycle ended up being ectopic, so I had to take a break, have surgery and then finally got pregnant.  It was really hard to see people luck out and not have any problems whatsoever.  But like Sarah said, if I had stayed pregnant that one time...or hadn't had the issues I did, I wouldn't have the beautiful little girl that I have today. 

We're always here for you sweetie!

• Options

I'm so sorry! Yo're entitled your feelings no matter what. Don't feel guilty. It's okay. *hugs* I can't even imagine.

I hope this will be your cycle!!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I haven't been through m/c but I just wanted to day DITTO to the other ladies. You are entitled to feel this way and I think it is normal. I am sorry you are hurting. Please know we are always here for you. ((HUGS))
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"