Pregnant after a Loss

still feeling uneasy

I saw my LO squirming around today and we even got a wave out of the deal, but I'm still feeling uneasy for some reason. I'm just terrified that they'll get the report and find something wrong. She already warned me that the baby's spine was up against my belly preventing her from getting some good pics of the heart so they'll probably send me back to get those, but it doesn't mean something is wrong. I'm just worried that she saw something that looked funny to her. I have a headache now from the stress of this day! I truly do know none of this is a big deal, but my hormones are insane at the moment.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: still feeling uneasy

• girl, i know what you mean and how you're feeling...we went 3 different times to find out the sex and the legs were crossed. i was so upset....finally the 4th time she opened them up! as far as the uneasy feeling...its totally normal to feel that way. im sure your baby is totally healthy, it was just a let down for you today. its normal to be so upset. Tomorrow will be great though and we cant wait to hear the great report!
  • I had just responded to your PP. Don't be worried- you get to be excited about tomorrow! :) Enjoy, and try to think happy thoughts. Stress won't make you feel any better and headaches are no fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • When do you meet with your doctor to go over the results? Our big u/s was originally scheduled for today and I rescheduled for next Monday when I realized that would put a 1+ week gap between the appointments. I'm like you--always a little nagging worry. Try to relax--I'm sure everything's fine!
  • My appt is tomorrow afternoon. The u/s tech said the radiologist should be done the report by then so we'll see. If not my office will just call me with the results. I don't even so much care about the gender anymore, I just need to know everything is okay with my LO.
  • imagecoraandmike:
    My appt is tomorrow afternoon. The u/s tech said the radiologist should be done the report by then so we'll see. If not my office will just call me with the results. I don't even so much care about the gender anymore, I just need to know everything is okay with my LO.

I'm sure everything is great...you are in my prayers! ((HUGS))?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't worry! My baby was the same way. it took her a long time to get some good pics, then at one point, they told me I had to come back in 7 days because the way she was positioned, I had to come back because they couldn't see one part of the brain. Freaked me out. Well, another tech ended up coming in just before I got dressed and wanted to try, and she was able to get the pics so I didn't have to come back. So try not to worry, but i can understand the feeling!
  • imagecoraandmike:
    My appt is tomorrow afternoon. The u/s tech said the radiologist should be done the report by then so we'll see. If not my office will just call me with the results. I don't even so much care about the gender anymore, I just need to know everything is okay with my LO.

Cora I'm sure everything is perfectly fine with your LO hun. Try not to stress over it so much. I know its hard, but I know in my heart he/she is perfect.

• Oh Cora! I just read your post. I'm so happy that everything looked okay! Just keep in mind that not seeing the heart does not mean something is wrong, just that you will get another look!

Have a good cry and then try to put the worry out of your mind. You will see him or her again tomorrow. :::hugs:::

bfp #1 - 8/17/2008, natural m/c 8/25/2008, EDD 4/21/2009 bfp #2 - 10/6/2008, hb stopped at 7 w 3 d, d&e on 11/7/2008, EDD 6/19/2009 bfp #3- 3/14/2009.... stick, baby, stick!!!! (14 dpo - hcg 188, 16 dpo - hcg 421, 24 dpo - hcg 14,760!, 4/2 healthy HB of 130 bpm, 4/16 HB of 178 bpm!) bfp #4- 2/2/2011, EDD 10/17/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker a bfing, cding, wah momma Congrats to my buddies Tiffanylaw06, Jeny M & burghbaby!
  • Thanks girls--I'm starting to feel a little bit better. I think it's just been a stressful day between the waiting, being told i wasn't going to get to hear the one thing I needed to hear, and after all that (with a FULL BLADDER I must add) not getting all the measurements. Just a bad day I think :( Hopefuly tomorrow will be much better when I know if my LO is a boy or a girl and my dr tells me the results looked good.
  • imagecoraandmike:
    Thanks girls--I'm starting to feel a little bit better. I think it's just been a stressful day between the waiting, being told i wasn't going to get to hear the one thing I needed to hear, and after all that (with a FULL BLADDER I must add) not getting all the measurements. Just a bad day I think :( Hopefuly tomorrow will be much better when I know if my LO is a boy or a girl and my dr tells me the results looked good.

Cora, did they tell you to have a full bladder? My brochure says to not have a full bladder at the 20 week u/s. There is no need! Just a thought so you won't have to do that again tomorrow!

bfp #1 - 8/17/2008, natural m/c 8/25/2008, EDD 4/21/2009 bfp #2 - 10/6/2008, hb stopped at 7 w 3 d, d&e on 11/7/2008, EDD 6/19/2009 bfp #3- 3/14/2009.... stick, baby, stick!!!! (14 dpo - hcg 188, 16 dpo - hcg 421, 24 dpo - hcg 14,760!, 4/2 healthy HB of 130 bpm, 4/16 HB of 178 bpm!) bfp #4- 2/2/2011, EDD 10/17/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker a bfing, cding, wah momma Congrats to my buddies Tiffanylaw06, Jeny M & burghbaby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"